Back in Space//1

Chanyeol let the crisp air brush across his face as he made his way from his car to the headquarters door.

Fall was just beginning, which was he and Baek's favorite season. Although they enjoyed spending their first Christmas together last year.

A smile landed on his face as he heard the sound of dead leaves rustling around him, as he could imagine Baekhyun smiling.

He hated having to leave him at random times of the night like this, but if it meant keeping him out of danger, of course he would do it.

"So, why am I being called here at midnight this time?" Chan sighed as he walked up the stairs to meet the rest of the members.

Ever since the attack they received from the unknown gang that left some members in critical condition, they decided to move buildings.

EXO S.M now resided in a new abandoned building on the outskirts of town, this time, in the top of the building. It was completely deserted and used to be owned by D.O's relatives, so it was a perfect move.

It was a bit nicer then their last spot, it actually had some decent furniture and a few rooms for each section to practice. It also had a backyard to practice fighting and or shooting. Chan appreciated the move actually, he'd hope it meant it would bring them being nothing but anonymous back.

"I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do lately. I feel like we need to get back to work. We've spent so much time moving and making sure people recover" D.O sighed against his boyfriends back, who was sitting on his lap.

"Not to mention you still don't even know if this is what you want anymore" Jaebum shook his head, leaning against the door frame.

Oh yeah, guess who also inhabited the bottom floor. GOT7. For the most part, the two gangs would stay separate, meeting up for big meetings. Ever since Jackson had slowly became trustworthy of Mark and all of his members seemed to have changed, he had pretty much went back to being a part of GOT7. Not that it matters really, because this was the time in which they joined together and became GOTEXO. A lot has happened.

"I've been focused souly on Kai and you can't blame me for that. However, I do feel that this is something I'm used to doing and I can't just drop it. I can say if I want Kai out of it though" D.O said in which Kai reluctantly gasped.

"What do you mean? I'm not leaving-" D.O hushed him with a kiss.

"You'll do as I say" D.O said completely serious and Kai just let it go.

"Nothing is set yet, but has everyone noticed anything I should know about?" D.O asked the group.

Everyone looked at each other in silence.

"Ok, that's good. I think?" D.O said biting his lip.

"I don't think anyone is on our trail. However, I think they are trying" Chen said.

"So basically, I was called here for nothing, again" Chan groaned.

"Um, the fuck is your problem?" D.O scowled.

"You get to bring your boyfriend with you, meanwhile mine has so sit alone in the late hours of the night" Chan shrugged his shoulders. Normally he would never talk to D.O like this.

"You COULD bring Baekhyun" D.O retaliated.

"No" Chan said blankly.

"Well then"

"Can I go now?" Kris eventually said. In which Chan nodded.

"Fine, everyone can go"

Everyone reluctantly got up and started to make their way out of the building, except for the few that sometimes stayed here. Just as Chan was about to reach the door, D.O grabbed his wrist.

"Except for you, I need to talk to you"

"What?" Chan looked a bit worried but tried to hide it.

"I'll meet you in the car ok?" D.O kissed Kai's cheek, causing Kai to blush before walking off. A year later, you'd never be able to tell if they were out of their honeymoon phase or not.

"Listen, you trust me right?"

"Yes for the most part"

"I think...we could use Baekhyun" D.O said quietly, causing Chan's face to stiffen.

~

Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open slowly to reveal the dim light of the tv and his thumb lazily in his mouth. He quickly shot up and looked around to notice the House was still dark and there was no arms around him.

"I'm scared of dark" Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his legs and shook slightly.

The tv wasn't helping to block out the small little noises faintly heard around the house, causing Baek to jump each time.

He knew Chanyeol would be coming home any moment now, or at least he hoped, he knew had to come out of little space somehow.

"But...da dark" He said to himself.

He hurriedly jumped off the couch and sprinted to their bed. He turned on the light before jumping in the bed and placing the blanket over his head.

"Channieee!" He whined.

No, he had to snap out of it. Think of...sex? Noo that's still hot. Chanyeol being in danger? No that just made him scared.

"Darn it"

He heard the door open and began to panic. His body shook. Shit.

"Baek!" Chanyeol shouted throughout the dark house.

"Baek are you asleep?" He asked, although he noticed the bedroom light on. Once he reached the room he noticed the figure in bed shaking slightly.

"Awh Baekie what's wrong?" He walked over to the bed and laid his hand on him.

"Channie!" The boy shot up and wrapped his arms around his neck. His voice sounded oddly high.

"Baek I'm sorry, I tried to get home as quick as I could. Are you ok? You sound terrified?"

"Um..." Baekhyun shook his head and blinked rapidly.

"Yeah I'm good, just was worried is all" He said, finally welcoming back big space.

"I've never seen you so scared, are you sure?" Chanyeol asked, genuinely worried.

"I'm sorry" he hugged him again.

"It's ok Baek, but also, why was there cartoons playing on the tv?"

Shit, he forgot to turn off the tv.

-
🦔