Ox-Wu: A Disturbed Meditation

The city of Orgrimmar prepares themselves for the travel to the dangerous fel-induced lands of Argus to support against The Burning Legion and finish them once and for all. Although the city prepares their honourable warbands, frightful clans and noble companies prepare to support the horde, we focus on a more subtle and quiet area upon the scaling rocks in the Valley of Honour we see our young monk known as Ox Bearhardt. Meditating upon the rocky spires, he'd slowly think to himself about the things he has learnt and seen while on his journey in the new land before being disturbed by a small, Azure cloud serpent flying around as it bumps into Ox's arm. in the shortcoming it floats back down to the Pandaren district in the Valley of Honour as Ox goes to resume with his meditation.

Not much longer into his meditation, he begins to see things in his mind as an old Pandaren woman's voice is muttered "There are three of these, but only one is a lie. Only by seeing into the sandy desert of Uldum, will you learn the truth. You will watch the love of your life slowly be tortured and slain in front of your eyes." Ox strained in thought listening to the word repeat themselves to him as it would continue. "The blood of your own in the flag of the blue comes for your blood to return the Bearhardt to full form." Ox takes a slow deep breath as the last words are muttered into his mind, "The Blinding truth of your arrogance and neglect will teach you a lesson upon the true discipline of your body." before Ox sees something flash upfront of it him. It would be a vision of a vast swamp where the dark lingers of a broken city destroyed by an old Warchief broken in combat. Ox's path was foretold and he had to follow and do this task alone as he did not want to risk the safety of those in his clan.

Ox slowly opened his eyes, peering down at the Valley as he'd watch his clan salute and talk to each other. He'd lower his head at a decline and he'd turn to wander away through the city front of Orgrimmar preparing for his long journey to find the truth about his prophecy. Upon standing on the ridges of Durotar, Ox looks back slowly staring through the air towards the distant city leaving in his past as he'd begin his journey to find out the truth on his fate. 

Written: Friday 20th July 2018