Ironclad: The Dark Nightmares

It was the second day after returning back to his own true mortal self after being imprisoned and caught in the wild with his Avatar of Ursoc, laying by the sea in the Silverpine Forest staring into the plain, dark distant, the only light provided is that from fire in the distance to the right from the Rear Encampment from the Silverpine War Campaign and the light provided by Mu'sha (The moon). The tauren's jade green eyes slowly close listening to the waves crashing into the shore before falling asleep and opening his eyes again finding himself in a mystical green land surrounded by a warm aura and green vines. He turns his head to the left lightly, observing over a large, tall Tauren female cuddling beside Tank himself. "I knew you weren't gone." 

The Tauren simply turns her head to Tank lightly, as if staring into his soul before silently fading into a layer of pink flowers onto the ground, Tank's eyes grow in shock before raising himself onto his knees, picking up a handful of the flowers, eyeing them down before his eyes grown hurt, tears slowly beginning to form into his jade eyes, closing them shortly after. Tank's Stone Avatar of Ursoc wandering behind him staring Tank down. "She is no longer part of the mortal world. Her life was taken in your weakness. You promised me strength, you promised me your strength and let me down." The Avatar spoke. Tank continues to stare at the flowers, lost in disbelief. "Stop letting me down, and let me out... We'll destroy the Alliance TOGETHER!! Make them pay for killing your calf and mate...". The green room filled with life and health, slowly fades to a darker shade of blood red. Tank closes his eyes trying to not believe anything that just happened before awakening upon the island shore again, staring at the water, looking around... only to find himself alone.

Written: Saturday 30th March 2019