Ox-Wu: Under the Rain of Zandalar

"...Master Bearhardt..."

"MASTER BEARHARDT!"
Gizmo screamed down Ox-Wu's ear.  Ox-Wu groans lightly from the sound as he'd peer towards the small, gnomish machine. Ox-Wu stares at the blank expression of the machine as he'd sigh lightly, "Yes?" he replies to the machine. "Madam Yun has assigned us a task and we must move to succeed the task for her research." Ox-Wu groans lightly, turning over onto his other side as he'd peer towards the end of the tent closing his eyes to listen to the rain slowly pat onto the tent above the pair, only seeing the darkness. "Master Bearhardt. Are you well?" Gizmo askes. "I am fine... I just.. miss people.. actual people who meant something to me." Ox-wu replies.

"Every time I look to my side, whether I was sleeping, resting, walking or even fighting. I don't see anyone. The companions, friends.. family that use to be by my side, but the Horde isn't my place anymore. The darkness from the Forsaken and those following their command are misguided. The -dark lady- needs to just... be destroyed or removed." Ox-Wu leaves a short pause after his statement. Gizmo continues to stare at Ox-Wu in his silence, uncertain how to respond to the statement provided, Ox-Wu turning his head back towards Gizmo before grunting at it. "Look at me now, I am just talking to a machine about something you don't even understand. I pain. Everyone I care about disappears, whether I don't see them again, or they die."

He'd move his head back to relax, staring at the Bearhardt Family Charm with his equipment. He'd stare at the Pandaren charm, in the small, dark room as he'd then say, "My father use to tell me, Death is what gives life meaning. That our days are numbered and time is short. You'd think anyone would be ready to face it, but it always comes unexpectedly. Death doesn't have to make sense, not everything does or even has to." He'd move his large, black paw onto the charm before fiddling it with his prints. A short tear forms slowly forming down his face. "I'll find them, one day. And I might even stay close by. Please just... rest?... I just want to relax." Gizmo tilts his head slightly before sitting himself beside Ox-Wu's armour.

Written: Friday 28th September 2018