Ban-wu: Aftermath of the Burning

"Pain... Suffering... Loss".

"The Kal'dorei have lost so much in such a long life, but this stains on their clothing. Their ground. Their way of life. They have lost everything they believed in. They lost everything they ever hoped. The world is changing and we must be able to adapt." Lao stand in a human-style tavern, quite large and bulky much like a Tauren. He'd take a long drink from his ale, peering towards somebody in front of him, their figure is shadowed and hidden.

"I remember seeing my little cub again. Supporting the evil Horde, while I help those at the World Tree retreat, I saw him butcher an agent, butchering slaughtered and he saw me. Every bone in my body wanted me to rush to him to slaughter him... but him down, but I had a duty to do and take the innocents to safety. It is painful to watch your own blood kill your own. Time will come and judgement of the Celestial's light will bring my little cub to his ways." He muttered before peering around the room seeing nothing but the darkness. He'd peer upwards towards a female human figure, which now beams with light instead of darkness much like an embodiment of light. She'd slowly mutter towards him, "My big crusader... What is your name?".

"My name is Ban-Wu Bearhardt"

"I have a job for you, Crusader Bearhardt. In the name of the light."

Written: Tuesday 20th November 2018