Chapter Three

I woke up the next morning feeling comfortable. Too comfortable, especially with how uncomfortable this cot is.

I was very confused, but since nothing else was wrong, and it was morning, I decided to leave it be and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

After getting up out of bed, I went to my dresser, which was a few inches away from my and Mable's dresser that we shared. Going to it, I opened the top drawer and took out a plain maroon t-shirt from my side of the dresser. After putting the shirt on, and closing the drawer, I opened the second drawer and took out black jeans. After putting them on, I walked out of my room, down the stairs, and to the kitchen, grabbing cereal from the cabinet, milk from the fridge, a bowl, and a spoon.

I sat down and poured my cereal and milk into the bowl. As I was about to take a bite of my cereal, Mable comes running in from outside.

"Dipper! Dipper!" She screamed in my ear, excitedly. " You will not believe what I just found out on my walk! Come! You need to see it!"

Leaving my cereal where it was, I stood up from my chair and followed Mable outside to see a chest with a padlock.

"What's with the chest?" I asked

"I don't know. That's why I brought it over here, so you or maybe Grunckle Ford could take a look at what's inside!" She said. "Though I did try opening it, and failed. So you might want to find the passcode to open it."

"Okay, once I get the time to look into it, I will," I said.
"Awesome!" She yelled.

After lugging the chest closer to the Mystery Shack, I went back inside to eat my breakfast and was met with Grunkle Stan cleaning (surprisingly) the kitchen. I looked at the table and saw that he threw away my cereal.

I sigh and decide to just skip out on breakfast to go for a walk in the woods.

I head outside, again, and towards the forest.

I remember the forest having lots of peculiar creatures in it, some of them having helped to end Weirdmaggedon. I decide to go and say hello, starting with the Multibear.

After a few minutes of walking, I come up to a clearing in the woods. I decide to stop here for a while before going to see Multibear.

The clearing was beautiful. There were yellow flowers of all different kinds, ranging from daises to yellow daffodils. They were scattered around the clearing, but there was a cluster of the variety of flowers in the middle of the clearing. I decided to go over there and see it.

When I get to the middle, I notice that the flowers seem to be covering something with their glorious yellow petals. I move the flowers out of the way and notice a pendant broken in two. Both parts were yellow and triangle-shaped with half an eye on both. They also each have one stick arm and leg, and the right side has a top hat and bow. The statue was familiar in a way that I couldn't figure out. I could tell I've seen it before, but I couldn't figure out what or who it was. It was just off the tip of my tongue.

After looking at the pendant pieces for another five seconds, I finally put them together remember what and who this statue is: Bill Cipher, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I should have said this earlier, but I like to procrastinate and this story probably won't have weekly updates. I'll just update whenever I'm done with the next chapter.

Also, story about that bear: I was reading on my phone, and decided to look up. When I did, I saw my water bottle (the bear) looking at me. I don't know why, but it was just very funny, to me at least. Haha not creepy at all. . . .

I shall update, probably from a week to two weeks from now, about

Goodbye!!!