Chapter 1- Trials Of The Speaker

We see David's ship flying fast towards the Last City. As we do, we see David thinking about something.

David: Ghost?

Ghost: Yes?

David: Do you think I should of destroyed that drill?

Ghost: Now that you remind me, I think so.

David: Well it's too late to go back. We should probably let the Vanguard send a team to do that.

Ghost: Agreed.

With that conversation over, we see David's ship flying through the air.

*time skip*

We see the ship flying over some mountains. Once those are gone, we see the Last City. David beings to activate all of his radio channels back online. Once he's done, he beings to find a way to contact Zavala. After a few minutes, Zavala finally answers.

Zavala: Report, Guardian.

David: It's me, David! I don't have time to fully explain everything! You have to get Ikora and Cayde! I have some important info that you three need to hear!

Zavala: Very well. I'll let them know. We'll wait for you to start a meeting.

David: Understood.

With that, he turns off his radio and focuses on flying.

*time skip*

We see David running through the hangar as fast as possible. He runs past several others Guardians who were in his way. He runs past the vaults and was ganna continue running but someone stopped him.

???: Hey. Where the hell do you think you're going?

David turns around and saw who spoke. The man was in his armor and had his Ghost floating next to him.