Chapter 2- Where Are We?

David POV

I struggle to open my eyes. I took a few moments to adjust them before I can fully see again. I noticed the clear blue sky above me. I struggled to get up but found the strength to and picked myself up. I stood at I looked around and noticed that I was in some sort of forest.

David: Damnit Cody! Ghost? Where are we?

....

David: Ghost?

....

David: Ghost?

This time Ghost flew out of my head and hovered next to me.

Ghost: Ughh...*looks around* where are we?

David: I was going to ask you that.

Ghost: I think we could be in the Cosmodrome. But I suggest we move to find out.

David: Right. But where to exactly?

Ghost: Don't look at me. You're the one who usually makes the decisions.

David: *sarcastically* Oh thanks for being such a great help.

Ghost: Hey! You're the one who decides to-

Suddenly, Ghost stops talking and looks around us.

David: Ghost?

Ghost: Hang on...we've got company!

I look around as I felt Ghost went into my head and saw a bunch of weird animal type creatures surrounding me.

David: Ghost, get me my Chaperone.

My Chaperone appears in my hand as I got ready to fight.

David: Welp...I don't think we're in the Cosmodrome.

One of the creatures suddenly charged at me. But before it could get too close, I shot in the head.

No one POV

Ghost: Look out! 6:00!

David: On it!

David spins the shogun in his hand over his shoulder before shooting a beowolf.

(Like so)

(Like so)

Then he pulls it back in front of him and punches a beowolf in the face with his gun before kicking it then shot it. He rolls to his right as a Ursa tried to swipe him and misses. David uses his Sunbreaker subclass and hurls towards it and uppercuts it with his hammer. Then three beowolves pounces him. But once they thought they had him, he activated his sunbreaker. The blast explodes and evaporates the Grimm before he began to rain hammers onto the remaining Grimm. He rushes to an Ursa and does another uppercut to it as it was sent flying back before exploding. David quickly turns around jumps in the air and throws his last hammer to a few beowolves that kills them.