Chapter 2

Cal

   My heart drops when I see mare walking down the ramp of the jet.
   I'm unsure why but I am filled with panic and fear when I see her. She looks relieved to see me but I wish I could say the same. She suddenly froze in place when she saw me like my gaze startled her. After a few seconds though she looks sad as if I had showed my dread. Then I realize the expression I am currently showing. I stay where I am and wait for her to come down the ramp the rest of the way but she breaks our eye contact and looks elsewhere. I start walking her way but she doesn't notice. I finally reach her and we face each other in silence until one of us works up the courage to speak.
   "Hey" I try to say as coolly as possible
   "Cal!" She yells as she pulls me into an embrace. I immediately lose all the fear that crept into my mind and wrap my arms around her tightly and lift her up off of the ground. She tensed when her feet left the ground but then she locked them around my middle and she grabbed my face and she kissed me like we had been apart for a lifetime. Then she pulled away and realized the public setting and blushed so hard she almost looked purple. She unlatched her legs and I set her down. Then after an awkward moment of silence, I take her hand and pull her through the castle to my room that I was given.

I walk across the room to my bed and plop down onto it with a small thud, but mare doesn't follow. She glances at the windows and all around but stays firmly in the doorway.
"Mare?" I ask, confused at why she hasn't stepped into my room.
"What happened to your other room?" Then I realize that she didn't know that those rooms were turned into conference rooms.
"I was moved here."
"Oh." She said dully as she tried to accept the new view.
"We don't have to be in here if you don't want-"
"Oh no it's fine, I kinda like it." I can tell she is lying but I don't push. She walks over to me and sits down on my lap.
"We can make this work." She whispers into my ear as she pulls her lips into a smirk. I lay back onto the bed pulling Mare with me and she giggles as I kiss her along her collarbone.
   Next thing I know it is dark outside and mare and I are tangled up in the sheets.

Hey guys I am probably not going to keep the chapters this long but this one is pretty long and I ran out of ideas and so I am sorry it took longer than I anticipated. Sorry.

I am open to ideas and don't forget to vote👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻