Chapter 3

WARNING: if you don't like sexual interactions do not read this chapter. Smut is in this chapter so read at your own risk.

Mare

When I wake up, I feel Cal's warmth leave which sends a chill through my body. I look out the window I see a full moon, then flip over and see Cal rummaging through drawers probably searching for clothes. When he notices that I'm watching him he stays quiet.
"What time is it?" I ask him trying to get him to talk to me.
"Almost midnight." Next thing I know, I am in his arms. He's taking me somewhere but I don't ask, I honestly don't care. I drift back to sleep in his warm arms.

Cal keeps stumbling over rocks and twigs so I decide that I can walk on my own next to him. You would think that a soldier would be able to walk through the woods and not trip on rocks.

He leads me onto a path that leads to a log cabin. He pulls a key from his pocket and unlocks the door. I guess that was what he was looking for earlier.
"What is this place?" But he lets out a small chuckle in reply and picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks towards a bedroom and lays us down on the bed.

I open my mouth to ask another question but before I have a chance his lips find mine and he slips his tongue in my mouth before I could react. I had to pull away to catch my breath and he uses it as an opportunity to take my shirt off. I do the same to him and we kiss again except our tongues are fighting but mine wins instead of his. He tangles one don his hands in my hair and the other finds it's way to my lower back. My hands are on his back and slide around to his belt buckle. I undo it with ease and he does the rest. He undies the button and zipper of my pants and I slide them off as well. I feel his dick stiffen through his boxers and rips those off as well as my underwear.

He asks me, "are you sure?" I only nod but that is all he needs.

I stiffen as he enters me and moan with pleasure. My hands had returned to his back making silver claw marks all over it. He has once again tangled his hand in my hair and set the other on my back pulling me closer to him. We both can't help the moans and grunts that escape us but it's not like anyone can hear us. We both climax at the the same time and I let out a loud moan as he came in me and Cal laughs at how loud I had moaned. We fell asleep as the sun was just rising and Cal hadn't bothered to pull out.

Hey guys I'm not a huge fan of authors notes at the end but I've come to like them. I'm sorry if this didn't meet your expectations but like I have said I'm new to writing.