Chapter 5

Its been about a month since i came back to Montfort without Cal, After that whole day there has been radio silence betwween us and i'm not exactly sure what to do anymore. I thought I knew what I wanted but now everything has been flipped upside down with the 10 week old fetus growing inside of me.

I have told my family about it and they were happy for me... mostly. Bree and Tramy were not happy that cal and I are not together at the moment. But it is what is is I suppose. Except for work and meetings, i have locked myself in my apartment that i live alone in. The quiet is comforting and intimidating at the same time. Kilorn has come by a couple times and so has gisa but i don't like to have many visitors. 

Currently it is about two in the morning and I'm in the bathroom throwing up my dinner and hating this baby for making me lose sleep. There is a knock on the front door. Who the  has the nerve to come over this late at night? Slowly, i Make my way towards the door preparing myself to go off on whoever it is but when I open the door, Cal barges in like he owns the place.

"What are you doing here Cal?" I ask pointedly.

"What do you think I'm doing here Mare?" He returns.

"I don't care right now Cal, I'm going to bed"

As I start walking into my room i can hear him following. I speed up and lock the door before it is even closed so that he wont be able to get in once it is shut. then I run to my bed and hide in the covers.

"Mare! I want to talk!" He yelled through the door not bothering to try to break through it.

"Yeah? Well I want sleep so goodnight." I retort. After that, I could hear his footsteps recede down the hallway.

I'm sorry for the wait it took me a while to find interest in this story again. There has been a lot going on in my life between my parents and I so it might be a little while for the next update I have no idea at the moment. I will glady accept and requests on how to keep this story going but I'm also thinking of writing another book based on my life and some of the stupid things I've done lol if that would be something you all would read