What a Day !

Forgetting to close the window, a seventeen year old teen, with a frail, petite , and a lean framed body got out of the bed as he forgot to close the window last night. And the bright rays of the Sun disturbed his not so deep slumber until he groaned but got up as soon as he couldn't fight the freaking rays of the Sun.. Summer was never Taehyung's season and that was one reason why he didn't like to do anything in this time of the year.

          Highschool students would love to attend their school but it was not the same for Taehyung . After coming out of his closet neither did his mother nor was his father ever bother taking care of their son rather they adopted one. Living with his old granny was definitely hard for both of them . No wonder why he would live up to wear the clothes from the thrift shop.

          But was he really bothered about his present lifestyle? Not an ounce until he recalled someone, the one now he dared to look at. Well as aforementioned, school was never the place for Taehyung.

       Time skipped and it made him realise that he was already standing infront of his locker until he opened his locker to see , a dead rat . If the thing Taehyung was scared of amongst many in the list, he was necrophobic . He screamed louder than he even expected , " Well , well did you like that little surprise ? ! "

         Taehyung looked at his face, " D-did you have f-fun now le-lemme go "
" OK I see, you can talk!!! "

Sometimes letting someone know your weakness can be termed as the hardest isn't it.

Taehyung realised WHAT A DAY it was!

Words--- 275