Epilogue

After a year , Jungkook and Taehyung tied their untied knots in legal terms. They levelled themselves as the married couple.

        Who even would think that the special boy, named Taehyung would marry his highschool bully while bearing his child. Yes he was pregnant and was near to his date of delivery .

After two weeks, they both adopted and gave a beautiful name to this beautiful little Kim and little Jeon. Jungkook probably never felt this happy like he was feeling now. He felt he was above the world, overjoyed to have a complete family.

The boy, he once despised is now the one he worship. The boy, he once thought should die now he would do anything to save his husband. The boy, he once thought he would hate forever will kill those who hurt his dear love.

They say hating someone is dangerous because when hate turns to love, it's believed to be the strongest bond ever. And this is what Taehyung and Jungkook created .

The Highschool Bully Loved Taehyung.

Loved him too much to believe in the fact that Taehyung was never anymore, yes he passed away, he left, he walked away to a different sphere where Jungkook didn't exist. He was never forgiven, never given the chance to say sorry never given the chance to apologise. Taehyung left that day he found him bloody. He was insane and he didn't want any treatment. He lived and wanted to visualise Taehyung through the sickness he would term as gifted. He was married to that illusion, he was married to his hallucinations, he was in love with his framed future with Taehyung.

HE LOVED HIM but just not when they both existed together.

END

I have started a new fanfic

I have started a new fanfic. Please go ahead and show this book some love 😁😘