Dirty

Taehyung's broken cell phone rang and this time it was an unknown number. Generally, none calls him except his granny and some co-workers from the cafe he was working in. He picked up the call only to realise it was someone he now despised and from today it was way too much.

                 Kim Seokjin was the cafe owner and he loved Taehyung for being so obedient and perfect with his skill. Knowing he didn't have anything and also seeing those blue marks with bleeding lips, Jin treated his wounds and fed him something from his cafe. Though Taehyung disagreed with it at first, but later when he took a glance at the food, he couldn't resist himself.
Jin patted on his hair and asked him to have it.

             However, as his stomach was now quite fuller than before, he advanced towards Jungkook's house because of their English project. He reached in there and a maid he was familiar looked at him with a bright smile. She gestured him with her fingers and said, " Young master is upstairs in his room . "

             Taehyung went up and Jungkook's state was far from normal. He was about to walk down the stairs to call the maid but realised, she went to the other side of the mansion and it was the maid's side . He knew it . Since, this place was his another life past four years back.

         Jungkook noticed someone, he stumbled on his steps a little but pulled Taehyung inside. "oh ! I see yoh are all dolled up fag. From where did you come whoring around. Well, wait why don't we do what you fags like to do. "  Taehyung was feeling sick, he knew he was not safe in here.

             Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's shirt even when Jungkook was defending and tried to stop him multiple times. He ripped the only dress shirt Taehyung had right then. He was topless, as Taehyung was unsecured about his body, he felt humiliated. Jungkook yet didn't stop touching his topless back. And He muttered, " Well, look at you, I beg to differ you from a woman . No wonder why gays had eyes on you. "

           His touch, the way he talked to Taehyung, made Taehyung feel sick. He was crying until he couldn't anymore. Within time, Jungkook passed out from the beer he had before. Realising it was too late at night to leave, he snuggled up in the corner of the room and cried the entire night. Those touches he recieved were said to be given out of love but he felt dirty .

Dirty was not even close to what he felt,

...........

   Words ---- 431 words