Self Harm

Taehyung rushed out of the school and entered into his room after running all the way from his school. His Granny was shaken out of his sleep when he heard a loud bang from Taehyung's room. She knew something was wrong but Mrs. Kim however didn't bother him . Though maybe it was some teenage angst.

Taehyung snuggled up into a ball when those words kept coming back like an everlasting memory.  " Fuck it" he muttered under his breath and went inside the washroom to have a bath. Thinking, probably this would take his mind out of it . He opened the cabinet and found a new blade kept neatly beside his razor. He took it and thought probably slitting a little won't hurt. Taehyung placed himself standing on the very small bathroom that they had. And kind of kept on pressing the blade on his wrist. Feeling dizzy, he collapsed. The blood mixed water overflowed the room flowed out of the bathroom until it touched the old lady's feet.

Mrs. Kim finding it way too odd for Taehyung to be in his room opened the door as it had no lock. And went inside . She felt wet under his feet and realised it was pure bloody red water coming out of the bathroom . Finding nothing but Taehyung's phone, she quickly pressed on the contact list and called the latest number .
S

haking she called,

"HELLO"  Was heard from the other side. "Are you Taehyung's friend or do You know Kim Taehyung?" Asked Mrs. Kim.  " Yes, I do know him but may I know who this is?! "  Asked the other. " Well you see I am in some urgent need and I am Taehyung's granny can you please come to ***** this address.? " She said . "Yes yes I am coming ."

No more who comes time is irreversible

Jungkook hurriedly went to the given address with his sports car. "Hell! He felt tensed ." Arriving in the place within few minutes he went inside the opened gate. Only for him to find, Taehyung's granny was completely out of breath from sobbing so loud . She only reached out for help as because it was hard for her to push hard into the door and pull him out of the tub. Jungkook pushing thrice broke into the bathroom. Jungkook was shocked and terrified would be an understatement.

Taehyung was passed out in the pool of his own blood and the blade was floating on the top. " What the hell!" He muttered, feeling quite shaken by this.

He was totally responsible for this and he couldn't feel more regretful than what he was feeling. Rushing to take him to one of the best hospital of Seoul, he placed Taehyung on the back seat lying him down and asked Taehyung's granny to sit on the passenger seat.

Taking him there and admitting him after signing few legal papers he thought only about one thing,

It was his fault that an optimist like Taehyung choose to self harm  .

Words --- 483