Hard to forgive

Doctors were rushing in and out of the OT . The boy of Seventeen was in extreme loss of blood. Jungkook being the one to help went to see if his blood group matches Taehyung's. But sadly, it doesn't. Only Taehyung's grandmother shared same blood group with Taehyung's but she is too old to bear it.

             But she couldn't tolerate her dear grandson out there fighting death. So, she agreed to give her blood. Even after arranging  five bottles from the blood bank, Mrs. Kim had to give two full bottle of blood to Taehyung . If the blade wouldn't press on the nerve then Taehyung wouldn't be in such critical condition.

Mrs. Kim felt too tired after donating blood to save her Taebear. She was under the usual treatments as well. Doctor risked she could pass away but gladly she didn't.

In these five days, Jungkook never missed a single day to meet his so called friend according to Mrs. Kim. He felt miserable and at loss of words since he knew if anyone is responsible for Taehyung's condition. It's him and no one else . And he thought he would do anything to save his prized possession, he suddenly realised that's what Taehyung is to him.

His Prized Possession.

After coming back to the senses, Taehyung looked around and finally his eyes landed on a figure sitting beside his bed with their head hung low. And then he realised, it was none other than his bully, the man he despised the most.

He muttered a little loudly, though he wanted to raise his voice but his weakness didn't let him do so, "What t-the hell am I doing here? What the hell are you doing here, 'bustard'  "
Muttering the curse under his breath.

Jungkook jolted up hearing his voice. He looked at Taehyung with the eyes which had different emotion and Taehyung couldn't figure out what those emotions actually meant. Taehyung's wrist was completely secured under the bandage, finding it stinging a lot whenever he tries moving a little. He hissed at that. And Jungkook couldn't just believe, if he should he be at all say anything.

          He felt immense rush of guilt flowing down his blood and flesh .  "I am sorry, I am sorry for everything. I will stop at nothing to have you forgive me Tae."  Taehyung looked at him and hissed when Jungkook called him " Tae" instead of any other name.

            He looked at Jungkook with emotionless gaze and said, " don't call me that, you have no right to also Mr. Jeon, it's 'Hard to forgive you' ."

And will he ever ?