Lost in desire (M)

Taehyung was so freaking so lost in desire.

Since, after the surprise, JungKook's parents gifted them with a spacious appartment and Jungkook just entered with Taehyung with not so innocent thoughts. His eyes were fixed at Taehyung, both of them having their mind fogged with desire, and want. They both wanted eachother.

                  Entering into their room, Kook pushed Taehyung on the bed and being so light he easily fell down. Jungkook didn't take much long after ripping out of his branded shirt and hovered over his fiance.

           They were too busy in undressing every layer and just feel eachother skin to skin. Feel their heart beats colliding with eachother at the same pace.

          They explored eachother's intimate parts on the pads of their finger never wanting to forget the feeling . The so surrealistic romantic feeling that can only be found on the pages of the novels.

         Jungkook placed one hand on the side of Taehyung's face while Tae's  wrapped his hands around JungKook's neck. They both shared a passionate kiss and the only sound that emitted out in that entire soundproof room was their heavy breath and the sound of frequent smooches.

      Wrapping his tongue around the nipples sucking on the  most sensitive part of Taehyung's alluring body Kook had him moaning loud like an omega in heat. His body trembled from the sensitivity. Wrapping his legs around JungKook's waist, he tugged on the dominant's hair until Kook pushed Taehyung's hands on top of his head intertwining both of their hands with eachother.

      Jungkook pulled Taehyung up and pushed him down on his knees to say "Suck"  and that single lewd command had Taehyung tremble in submission. He sucked on his shaft completely salivating the sensitive organ earning a shakened moan from his dominant.

       Jungkook pulled him up and kissed him like no tomorrow. He pushed him down again to suck on the only entrance and completely stretch it up to not knowingly hurt the boy under his loving arms. After he was quite prepped, Jungkook kissed Taehyung to deviate his thoughts and pushed at one go earning a painful sob. Tears rolled down Taehyung's eyes and at this point he felt no pleasure. He doubted even why those porn stars moaned while getting dicked down cause this for him was no fun at this point.

           Jungkook thrusted again after making sure Taehyung adjusted and  it hit straight on the part which drew a loud moan of pleasure and the part Tae thought never  existed. His prostate was continuously getting hit until his own shaft was hardened and  was having hard time to control his orgasm.

       "O-Oh my G-god I a-am ah gonna c-cu-m" Hearing this Jungkook lowly chuckled and asking the moaning guy, "A-Am I your God?" Taehyung  moaned to say, "Ple-ah ple-please y-yes" and Tae sure would cum if only Jungkook didn't wrap his hand on the base of his fiance's shaft and his finger on the tip of the erection.

          Jungkook lowly whispered in Taehyung's ear saying, "my love, you won't ejaculate until your God gives you the permission to do so!"

       Taehyung couldn't help but giggle while moaning with the mention of Jungkook as his God and also tremble from oversensitivity.

            With one last hard thrust Jungkook came and asked, " Should I let you cum?" Taehyung looked at him with anticipation and muttered, "P-please , please" .

With that Jungkook let go of the reddened phallus and Tae came with a loud moan of extreme pleasure. Their they both now belonged to eachother, heart to heart, soul to soul and skin to skin .

Wrapping the sheets around both of them, they drifted off to a deep silent slumber shoving away all the tiredness from their system .

   The chirping of the birds awakened both the disrobed males under the sheets. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and placed his tender limbs on Jungkook's chest and said, "we just  involved in sexual intercourse last night Jungkook, I never thought it would feel so phenomenal in reality Kook."   Jungkook crunched his brows and said, "No Taehyung we never had just sex I prefer you don't refer to it as just a meaningless intercourse. We had collided with eachother, skin to skin. We were making love.  It was nothing but love and I would love to make love with you multiple times in the passage of time" .

Taehyung's lips curved upwards and brought out a pleasant worth-watching smile with the tint of red hue plastered on his face.       

Taehyung never thought a highschool badboy, his ex best-friend and his bully would love him this much . Would not stake anything at risk just for him, for Taehyung. Taehyung now really believed, "He really did make love ".

And all of it was in Jungkook's imagination. All of it happened in his dreams in his desires but were anything real. It's all a fantasy a fantastical imaginary land from where he never wanted to come out. He wanted to stay, process and reprocess that Taehyung lives, and lives with him.