Try

It has been months since Taehyung was released from the hospital. His granny was helpless and thought about using the government aid for underprivileged people. However, Jungkook obliged to pay the bills.

It was over two months since that incident. Jungkook neither did bother Taehyung nor did he speak anything that would hurt the need. Moreover, he had done anything to earn the forgiveness. From helping Taehyung with project till sitting with him in lunch, even though Taehyung never payed him any attention. The students who mocked at him before dared to look at him in the eyes. And Taehyung knew it was because of Jungkook.

More one month passed by and Jungkook started realising that it was Taehyung that he had a crush on for like ever. He wanted to have his attention, he envied Taehyung to have such guts and confess to his parents about his sexual orientation unlike Jungkook. Who seemed to be a brave boy with puffed up chest but he was to scared to even raise his voice against his parents.

Finally after contemplating with himself many a times, he thought about confessing to his parents . He knew if his parents disowned him, he wouldn't have anyone to look upto. But to Jungkook's utter dismay, his parents quite open-heatedly accepted his choice.

High school graduation was around the corner and Jungkook thought about confessing about everything to Taehyung, giving this a last "try ".

Try so hard to believe everything different from what actually happened, just an exact perfect trial.