F.O.U.R

Author POV:

Blossom look down at her phone, tapping letter to letter on her iPhone screen. A sly smile appeared on her lips when she typed in. 'I have a bf' She didn't get a respond back which she smiled brightly, feeling proud of herself.

"Hello? Hello? Earth to fucking Blossom?!" A voice yelled, making Blossom startled. "H-Huh? Oh, sorry Buttercup." Blossom apologize, feeling a bit embarrassed. "What's gotten into you? Now a days I seen you more glued to your phone. Your turning like Bubble's when Boomer texts her."

BLING

Blossom looked away from Buttercup's eyes to her phone that was placed next to her on the couch. Blossom rolled her eyes when she saw the username of the person who texted her. "Wait a sec Buttercup." Now it was Buttercup's turn to roll her eyes. "Yeah whatever" she said before taking a sip of her soda.

________________________________

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

...

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

No you don't

___________________

Blossom gasped at the text message, making her younger sister raised an eyebrow. ___________________

Lovely_Flower💕

how tf did you know that?

____________________

Once Blossom realized what she texted and send, she facepalm herself from her idiotic mistake. Buttercup crossed her arms and lean back to watch her sister's face expression change non-stop.

____________________

Lovely_Flower💕

I MEAN

Lovely_Flower💕

YES I DO

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

I know who it is

Lovely_Flower💕

oh yeah who then?

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

Me.

Lovely_Flower💕

This boi

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

That's daddy to you princess

Lovely_Flower💕

omfg STOP IT!

_______________________________

Blossom put her phone down on the couch, glaring at it as if the person who was on the other line could see her glare. Buttercup coughed, getting her sister attention. "You alright? Your glaring at your phone like it's some kind of person." Once again Blossom felt the embarrassment envelope her.

"Sorry. It's just.. " Blossom let out a sigh. "It's this guy. He keeps texting me as if he knows me or trying to hop in my dm's." Blossom said, pulling down her sleeves of her hoodie. Buttercup let out a laugh, "Hop in YOUR dm's? Come on Blossom if your gonna tell me some lie, make it at least believable."

Blossom glared at her sister and crossed her arms on her chest. "I'm telling the truth. It's this guy, who I don't even fucking know. His texts are.." Blossom gave a cringe face. "Weird."

"Mm, do you know how he looks like? I mean, he must've of post some pictures of himself." Buttercup said, "check his account." she suggested. Blossom shook her head, "I already did. There's no pictures of him, just some pictures of his friends. I only know one thing about him.."

"And what's that?" Buttercup asked.

"...He lives in Townsville."