T.H.I.R.T.Y-F.I.V.E

Author POV:

Blossom got up from the couch once she heard a knock on her door, she turns down the volume of her T.V and put her bowl of cereal down on her coffee table. "I'm c-coming" Blossom stuttered before she let out a small sneeze. Blossom unlocked her front door and slowly opened it, to meet the person in front of her and whom she saw, wasn't whom she expected to see.

Blossom's eyes widen in shock and she felt her throat become dry. "Brick," she said

Brick smiled awkwardly and tried his best to not break the eye-contact.

"What are you doing here?" Blossom asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I came to see you and I brought the basket Bubbles um told me to bring you." Brick said, Blossom looked away and mumbled a curse word while glaring at the ground. "Well thank you." Blossom reached out her hand to grab the basket but Brick moved away. Blossom's left eyebrow raised up, "Um.."

"Can I step inside, so we can talk."

"I...Umm"

"Please, only for a few minutes then I'll give you the basket." Blossom scoffed, "I didn't know I needed your approval to have-" Blossom stopped talking once she saw the pleading in his eyes, "Fine, come in." Blossom said she open the door more widely to let him in which he did.

"What do you want to talk about? Can't you see I look like a mess and I'm sick?" Blossom asked her hands on her small hips. Brick noticed her appearance more clearly in the bright light; her nose was red as a cherry, her eyes were puffy and she looked tired, her outfit was simply she had on grey sweatpants with an oversized t-shirt and messy hair bun.

'She looks beautiful'

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked, Blossom looked away and her arms dropped to the side she started to feel guilty for what she had done. "Why did you block me?" Blossom's head shot up and once she made eye contact with him she felt her heart hurt.

"Huh? why did yo-"

"I don't know okay! I.. don't know." Blossom said, almost in a yell. She felt so broken for some reason and she didn't know why. Could it be Brick? But why? they were just..friends.

"I realize that your just some guy from my past, a criminal, a bad guy and a person whom I used to beat up so they could be behind bars," Blossom whispered but Brick still heard and he was hurt by her words. "Really? That's all you think of me?"

"What do you expect? that's how it's always been till you left Townsville High." Blossom responded. Brick started to feel anger inside. "But why would you text me? Why did you decide to talk to me after so fucking long?" Blossom said she was also feeling anger inside.

But why did Brick start to talk to her? Maybe to get close to her? try to make her see him in a different light? Be friends? Why?

"I thought we could forget about our past and become friends." Brick whispered, Blossom scoffs "Friends? says the guy who keeps flirting with me"

"It was all a joke okay? I was just fooling around, I didn't m-mean it," He stuttered...He stuttered, oh lord. Brick felt the need to say it was all a game if he tells the real reason it'll probably worsen and get awkward.

"GET OUT!" Blossom yelled, Brick flinched by her sudden yell. "what?"

"I SAID G-GET OUT!"

Brick couldn't see her face since she was facing down but by the small wet drop, he knew she was crying. "Blossom.."

"do you not understand? I said GET OUT!"

"No..No!"

Blossom looked up to see Brick giving her a cold look, it sent shivers down her spine. "I'm not leaving til you tell me why you blocked me." Blossom started to laugh like a mad person. "You already answer your own question!"

"What?"

Oh did, Blossom wants to pull her hair out of her scalp from frustration. "I'm not going to continue texting some fuckboy. All you do is play around we can never have a normal conversation without you always adding some pervert or nasty comment."

"That's all you do! so what's the point? I'm just texting some guy who probably texts million of other woman or fucking some girls." Blossom lets out a chuckle, "I'm an idiot."

"What are you trying to say Pinky?"

"I fucking like you! and I'm so stupid for it! because my dumbass thought you would like a boring person like me! But how can you? I'm not pretty and I'm a nerdy person who doesn't talk anything but probably things about work right? All you see me as is another target for me to sleep with you then throw me away like a piece of shit.. but no... I'm not going to let you do that to me, I may be an idiot for liking you but I'm not going to be a stupid bitch who's going to end up in your bed. Blocking you is best for me and you so just leave! and don't ever talk to me again! because I'm-"

Blossom's eyes widen as a pair of cold lips smashes onto her warm pink palm ones.