T.W.E.N.T.Y-O.N.E

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

I'm going to be a bit late.

Lovely_Flower💕

that's alright.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

okay good.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

I'll see ya soon.

-

"What to wear what to wear.." Brick said repeatedly, one hand through his auburn hair and the other holding his iPhone X. "A Blackshirt would look cool." he said, holding up the T-Shirt.

"No No." he shook his head and dropped the T-shirt. "It's too dark and she'll probably think I'm still a bad guy." he whispered. Brick search through his mountain of clean clothes... well he hopes they are all cleaned.

"A white T-shirt would seem nice...right?" He asked himself but soon his head was all fill up with negative thoughts of what could happen with wearing a white T-shirt.

Brick's smile dropped and he threw the shirt across the room from frustration. "Why am I getting so stress out? We're just going to hang out." He told himself. "Yeah Yeah!" He yelled out, feeling hype but then once again thoughts came to his head. He let out a whine and jumped face flat on his bed from frustration.

He sat up on his bed and let out a sigh, his eyebrows furrowed. "Fuck it. I'mma wear a hoodie." He said, before going in his closet and snatching any color hoodie. he put on simple black jeans and his red Jordans to stand out.

"Finish." he said, feeling proud of himself.

*

Blossom sat down patiently as her younger pigtails sister made a beautiful side French braid. "And I'm done!" Bubbles yelled out, a bright smile on her face from success. "Thanks Bubbles. I'm going to put on my boots now." Blossom said, before standing up.

"Good luck on your date sis!" Bubbles yelled out leaving the room with a grin on her face. Blossom rolled her eyes and yelled back, "It's not a date!" "Whatever you say!"

-

Blossom sat down on the park's bunch and looked through her phone. Understanding why Brick may come late. But after an hour, Blossom let out a sigh thinking she got stood up. She got up from the bunch and started to walk her way home until she felt a hand grab onto her wrist.

Blossom jumped up startled and looked up to the person who dared to hold her wrist tightly. Once she met his eyes, her eyes widen and a blush spread across her face.

'nervous already?'

"Brick." Blossom whispered. "Hey, Sorry I'm so late. I had to do something important for my siblings" Brick lied, but what do you expect?

Do you think he would tell Blossom he was having a difficult time to decide on what color shirt to wear? Yeah no thanks.

Blossom was about to speak up until a snow flake fell between them. She gulped and looked up to see more falling. "Do you want to get hot chocolate?" he asked, breaking the silence between them. She looked back at him, "Sure."