~Chapter 1~

A/N
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
This is my first Kiribaku story sooo I hope chu guys like it also if chu guys have any ideas for this story then feel free to put them in the comments ...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It was early in the morning when all the 1-A student's were heading to school .A certain ash blonde with an explosive quirk was walking through the gates when something more like someone was suddenly on his back .He was about to blast them but noticed that it was his best friend .The spiky red head was smiling ear to ear at his best friend while hugging him "hey bro !" he continued to smile down at him causing a light blush to creep onto Bakugou's face . Bakugou immediately turned his head away as the blush slowly disappeared .

"Get off shitty hair !" Bakugou growled at him while shaking trying to get Kirishima off .He continued to spin and shake until the red head got off of him . This only caused the spiky haired boy to hold on tighter .

"Hey Bakubro stop and I'll get off !" Kirishima shouted as his grip got tighter causing him to blush before he hid his face behind Bakugou's shoulder .Hearing this Bakugou stopped shaking and growled .

"Get off then Kirishima ." The blonde tried to look at Kirishima but noticed he was hiding ,as a smirk appeared on his face ,Bakugou got Kirishima off his back and pinned him to the floor "Should have been quicker Shitty Hair ."

Kirishima blinked a couple times before he realised what just happened .A red blush that matched his hair spread across his cheeks as he smiled at his best friend "well I shouldn't expect any less from you Baku ." He smiled more as he noticed some pink ,dust the cheeks of his fierce friend .As the boy sat up he suddenly had Bakugou's hand right in front of his face ,he looked up at his friend (his secret crush) before he happily took his hand and stood up .

Even though Bakugou tried his hardest he couldn't help the slight blush coming across his face "Yh yh whatever Kiri ." Seeing his best friend in the state he was caused Bakugou to smile but also for him to extend his hand and help the shark up .As soon as Kirishima (his secret crush) was right in front of him Bakugou stepped forward and held onto the red heads chin gently .

Kirishima dusted himself off before he looked right into the blondes eyes "B-Bakugou what are you doing ?" The teenagers heart started to race as Bakugou came closer but he smiled feeling excited yet nervous .

The explosive boy just smirked and whispered "Be quiet shitty hair ." Once the blonde finished his sentence he wrapped one of his arms around the red heads waist before he closed the space and kissed him .For once in his life Kirishima felt so happy hearing that stupid nickname as he held Bakugou's free hand and entwined their fingers before he kissed him back feeling extremely happy .After a couple of seconds of pure bliss the two boys pulled away before they hugged each other .But the amazing feeling that Bakugou was experiencing vanished as soon as Kirishima whispered into his ear .

"Bakugou wake up ." The red head whispered as he pulled away and smiled at the blonde but started to hold his hand tightly .

"Ki-Kirishima what are you talking about I am awake ." The blonde feeling confused and slightly angry tried stepping away before he looked down at their hands ,feeling the tight grip the spiky haired boy had on his "What the heck shitty hair let me go this isn't funny !" Bakugou looked back up at the red head and growled .

Kirishima just smirked before his sweet and smiley face turned into a dark and sinister expression "I said wake up now !" He activated his quirk causing multiple cuts to form on Bakugou's hand .Bakugou shot up and immediately looked at his hand before he looked around the room and sighed .He laid back down in the bed he was sleeping in as he wiped away tears "another stupid dream."

"More like a memory turned into a nightmare." The figure that said this got up from his place in the corner of the room before he walked over and stared down at the blonde with an evil smirk spread across his burnt face .

"Dabi !" Bakugou stood up and glared at the villain "what do you and your group of dickheads want now ?!" he spat out not wanting to do as they say .

"mph ." Dabi smirked and grabbed a hold of Bakugou's chin "we have a job to do and if I was you I'd watch what you say because I'm sure you wouldn't want anything to happen to your red head boyfriend ." He kept his smirk spread across his face as he let Bakugou's chin go and left the room .

The explosive boy clenched his fists as a tear ran down his cheek "I have no choice ." Bakugou put the only thing he had of Kirishima's on and pulled the hood up before he walked to the door "I have to protect Kirishima even if it means joining the league of villains ." His jaw clenched as he wiped his tears away before he left the room to go and meet up with his new partners ,on his way to becoming a villain .

A/N
💥 Hi guys I hope you liked this first chapter ,I will try to have the second one out to you peoples as soon as I can and I am hoping to finish A Kwami Switch 🐱🐞 before the end of this week . Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it so far and happy reading 💥. Also Merry Christmas 🎄
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆