~Chapter 6~

Class 1-A were worried ,confused and scared ... they didn't know what had happed to the smiley shark boy . That was until he showed up at the dorms with the biggest smile he's ever had on his face . The whole class gave him a big hug and the rest of the Baku-squad started to cry . "Heh guys I'm ok really and so's Bakugou ." The red head smiled at them as they all looked at him confused including All Might and Aizawa . A couple minutes later Kirishima had told everyone what had happened except for the romantic events of the night . Silence that was it until All Might cleared his throat .

"Let's get young Bakugou back home ." The ex number one hero smiled at everyone and immediately the morall in the room went up . Kirishima felt relieved and extremely happy that his boyfriend no soulmate was coming home and he couldn't wait ! The class and the pro hero's started on their plan .

Meanwhile Bakugou made his way back to the League of Villains . His face was blank but every time he thought of Kirishima his eyes would light up with the desire to see the red head again . So he walked up to the bar full of confidence and a smirk on his face as he knocked on the door . The villains prepared themselves for an attack as the last time the door was knocked All Might crashed through the wall . Dabi was the one to open the door and he looked down with his piercing blue eyes at the blonde as a smirk spread across his face . "Well well look who's back ... Katsuki Bakugou ."

When the rest of the villains heard that name they all moved Dabi out of the way so they could look and see if it was true and it was . Tomura was infuriated he scratched his neck till it bled and was about to grab Bakugou's throat when Kurogiri calmed him down "what are you doing here !? I would have thought that you'd run off with your boyfriend ." Tomura stepped closer to the explosive boy as he was in the middle of the room now ... surrounded again .

"I thought that it'd be safer for Kirishima if I came back and never see him again ." The blonde clenched his fists and clenched his teeth trying his best to convince them . Tomura glanced around the room most of the villains believed him and the blondes reasoning made sense .

"Alright Katsuki Bakugou you can come back if you do something for us ." Tomura sat at the bar before holding up a picture "kill him and we'll believe you and let you back in ." The blue haired man didn't show a picture of his lover or the Baku-squad or anyone else but his childhood friend ... Deku .

Bakugou smirked "heh Deku that'll be easy ." He took the photo and blew it up ,as he did so the villains smirked and some patted him on the back some punched him playfully ... Toga offered to stab him but Bakugou said no . Eventually night time came and everyone went to bed .

When Bakugou knew he was alone he took the small object out from his shoe that Momo made and pressed the only button on it . This singled that this was the right time to come and attack the villains . When the light turned green he knew that they had got the message and they were coming ... but what he didn't know was that class 1-A was going to be there . The blonde snuck out of his room and went to the bar to unlock the door so the hero's could sneak attack the villains . Bakugou was two steps away from the door when he heard footsteps behind him . He growled as he turned around and red met blue .

Dabi ... he stood there and just starred at the blonde "Your not really going to kill that hero student are you ?" The scarred man walked closer to Bakugou until Bakugou's back was up against the wall .

Shit ,Bakugou cursed at himself multiple times in his mind as he looked up at the dark haired man . "I will I've wanted to kill that shitty nerd for ages now move ." The blonde growled which only made the man in front of him smirk .

Dabi leaned down and cupped Bakugou's chin "forget about Kirishima he'll die anyway ." Dabi's smirk turned into a psychotic smile as Bakugou's face was filled with rage .

"I would never forget about him I love him and I will give my own life to protect his ." The blondes face slowly turned from fury to disgust as the scarred man kissed him . Bakugou quickly took advantage of the bad situation and unlocked the door before he grabbed the dark haired mans shoulders and pulled them down so his stomach would make contact with the blondes knee "ever do that again and I'll kill you !" Bakugou shouted before he went back to his room .

Dabi growled but went back to his room and heeded the warning from the blonde as he thought more carefully about his feelings ...

About an hour later it was silent as hero's made their way quietly through the halls and got into each individual room . Then fire ,blood ,crashes and banging was heard ,fighting had broken out . The villains were not prepared and could only think of one person to blame ... Katsuki Bakugou !

A couple minutes later Bakugou had made it outside just in time to see that the hero's had stopped fighting . He looked in the direction they were looking in and on the way he saw class 1-A ... his heart broke as he laid eyes on Kirishima with a knife to his throat ,being held their by the traitor ... Shinsou . Luckily Shinsou hadn't seen the blonde and as the purple head was about to stab Kirishima Bakugou ran at him and tackled him . Shinsou and Bakugou fell down the rubble as Kirishima shouted the blondes name "Katsuki !"

Sharp and hard pieces of rubble had injured both the teenagers as they finally fell to the bottom both unconscious . The red head rushed down and scooped the blonde up in his arms "Katsuki please be ok ! Talk to me !" Kirishima put his ear to the blondes chest ... he wasn't breathing . The red head laid the blonde down flat as he started breathing into his mouth and pushing down on his chest . Tears started streaming down the shark boys cheeks until he heard a gasp from the explosive boy ! He pulled away and hugged Bakugou tightly , he was breathing ! But still unconscious .

The hero's had gotten all the villains and they were on their way to prison . Most of the hero's and class 1-A had minor injuries : scratches ,bruises ,busted lip . But Bakugou was taken to the hospital as he was still unconscious . For the next week Kirishima did not leave his side his parents would come visit everyday but Kirishima refused to leave until the blonde woke up .

The red head couldn't live without the explosive angry boy that he loved so much ,he couldn't live with the fact that Bakugou could die because he had saved him . Kirishima was currently holding Bakugou's hand when tears started coming down his cheeks . He felt like all hope was lost when he felt his hand being squeezed . The shark boy looked at the explosive boy when Bakugou suddenly sat up panting and looking around "Kirishima !" He shouted before he was tackled by the red head in a hug .

Bakugou happily returned it as doctors came flooding in . They checked that Bakugou was alright before they left Kirishima and Bakugou alone to go and call his parents "I thought I lost you ." Kirishima held Bakugou's hand to his cheek as he smiled lovingly at the weak blonde .

"You will never lose me Kirishima I love you ." The blonde smiled at the red head as they kissed and held each other closely .

"I love you too ."

A/N
One more chapter left after this but it will be a short chapter anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this one and see you guys in the next chapter baiiiiii 💥❤️
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ