~Chapter 2~

Third Person POV :

Lets start from the beginning (kind of) .A couple hours after Bakugou and Kirishima's first kiss it was lunch time and as usual Bakugou reluctantly sat with Kirishima and the rest of his friends ,except this time Bakugou felt happier about sitting with them or more precisely Kirishima .They all sat down at their usual places and pulled out their lunch ,Bakugou just sat there scrolling through his phone until he tensed due to having someone else's hand entwine their fingers together .Kirishima's normal smile turned into a smirk as he glanced at the growling and blushing Bakugou .Mina ,Sero and Denki all looked at each other with confusion .Mina being the smart one decided to look under the table but Bakugou seeing this out of the corner of his eye quickly let go of Kirishima's hand and crossed his arms over his chest .Mina seeing nothing except for an annoyed Bakugou decided to not ask any questions ,that was before she looked over at a pouting Kirishima .She looked over at Bakugou and was about to ask a question before Bakugou put his phone into his pocket and stood up "Leave me alone losers and if you don't I'll kill you." Bakugou growled at the three but couldn't look Kirishima in the eye as the red head looked up at his .

But before Bakugou could go any where Kirishima had stood up and said bye to his friends before he looked at Bakugou and whispered . "lets talk ." Kirishima started walking with an angry blonde pacing after him ,once they got out of the cafeteria Kirishima pulled at Bakugou's arm till they were under a tree with no one around or so they thought . "Baku why'd you pull your hand away when Mina looked under the table ?" Kirishima looked at Bakugou with sadness in his eyes .

Bakugou sighed and scratched the back of his neck nervously "I...I love you Kirishima .." The blonde looked at Kirishima who's face matched his hair perfectly "yh I wanna be with you and I'm sure that your friends would be happy but I'm not sure how everyone else would react ." he groaned feeling angry at himself "I'm just not ready for everyone to know yet I'm sorry ." As Bakugou looked up at Kirishima he was surprised to not see sadness on the shark's face but to have Kirishima kissing him .It took Bakugou a couple of seconds to register what had just happened but then he happily kissed Kirishima back .After a couple of seconds that felt like hours to the two hero's they pulled away smiling at each other .

Kirishima couldn't care about Bakugou not being ready to tell anyone yet he was over the moon that the angry and scary teenager had jut said that he loved him .After the kiss Kirishima chuckled and smiled at Bakugou "I love you too Bakugou and its fine if you wanna wait a while to tell people as long as I get to be with you ." Kirishima had to wait for a couple of seconds as Bakugou just stood there ,the red head grew nervous as he waited for the blonde to answer but all of that melted away when he heard a chuckle come from Bakugou's lips .

"Thanks Kiri and I promise that soon we'll be able to tell everyone ." Bakugou gently held Kirishima's hand in his own ,just to make sure Bakugou gave Kirishima's hand a light squeeze for reassurance which only made Kirishima's smile grow .From afar ,hiding behind a different tree the cloaked figure could see everything and a smirk spread across their face .Later that day the figure had gone to a secret place on U.A grounds were a purple warp gate opened to reveal Kurogiri and Tomura .

"so can we go through with our plans or not ?!" Tomura mumbled as he slowly scratched his neck wanting to know the answer .

"yes we can and if he resists I have some information to change his mind ." The figure chuckled a bit before he looked at them straight in the eyes "when when can I come back I hate it here ." He whispered but looked at them hopefully .

Tomura groaned and scratched his neck faster "you can come back when I sa-no when father says you can so stop whining and keep an eye on Bakugou or I'll give you something to whine about ." Tomura glared at the student before he looked at Kurogiri "lets leave him now we have other things to do ,we need to get ready ." As the portal closed you could hear Tomura's mumbling and the scratching of his neck .Once the warp gate closed the clocked figure left the hidden place and walked out of U.A as it was time to go home .Out of the corner of their eye they could see red and blonde so they quickly turned and followed the duo .They made sure to stay hidden but was close enough to hear what they were talking about .

Kirishima looked around to make sure that no one was there and once he was satisfied he grabbed Bakugou's hand and held it tightly as he flashed Bakugou his signature grin "so Baku are you excited for the camp cause I am I hope we get to work together ." Bakugou rolled his eyes at the bubbly red head but couldn't help the smile on his face as he squeezed Kirishima's hand .

"Yh I guess I am Kiri and I think that it will be fun especially if I get to fight someone ,like Half and Half I'll make him use his flames in a fight with me and I'll beat him !" Bakugou smiled at Kirishima who couldn't help but stare "well Shitty Hair you got to go and I've got to pack were leaving in less than a week ." The blonde smirked before he kissed Kirishima on the cheek "bye ." He let go of Kirishima's hand and carried on walking .

The red head froze in place as soon as Bakugou's lips made contact with his cheek but when Bakugou's hand let go of his he pouted but sighed "Ok bye Baku !" The shark waved before he went inside his house .

The figure followed Bakugou all the way to his house and wrote his address on their hand for the next time they talked with Tomura and Kurogiri .Once they were satisfied they left Bakugou's house and went to their own house .Little did the new couple know that there relationship and their lives would be ruined in less than a week .

A/N ^ - ^

I am so so soooo sorry for taking forever to update but here it is I hope you guys like it and if you guys have any suggestions put them in the comments bye for now ! *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*