#33 : He Sings For You

Michael

You were having a bad day. Everything was just going wrong and you thought the world was against you, so when Michael found you in the corner of your room crying your eyes out he knew what he had to do.

You never really liked to explain what happened until you stopped crying or you were able to talk about it without breaking down again so to put you in a good mood Michael would sing your favourite song till you were ready to talk.

Ashton

No matter how hard you tried you could not sleep to save your life. You kept tossing and turning which eventually woke Ashton up.

He asked you what was wrong so you told him you couldn't sleep. He knew how much you loved it when he sung to you despite how shy he got when singing in front of you, so Ashton began singing for you and by the end of the song you were fast asleep, Ashton's sweet voice being the last thing you heard until the next morning.

Calum

You and Calum were board out of your minds, only because you were stuck inside a hotel room all day. You then had the brilliant idea that Calum should sing for you.

After begging him for 5 minutes he eventually gave in and started singing your favourite song ever. When the song ended you got Calum to sing you another one of your favourites. You both continued this until you thought of something better to do

Luke

You were watching Luke play live for the first time since you started dating and to say you were in love with the way he performed was a complete understatement.

Halfway through the concert Luke invited you up on stage and got you to sit down on a stool in the middle of the stage. Luke dedicated the next song to you and began to sing for you. In that moment it was just you, Luke and his angelic voice