Chapter 5 Suprise

I moved kyles arm out of the way and got up not realizing that kyle was sitting up. i got the mail and it had a picture if me and kyle on it.

I ran to his room and showed him the picture thinking he was asleep but when i looked at him he was sitting up. I chuckled nervously. " Well i guess you already know about this little picture dont ya well i best be on my way heheheh." Kyle grabbed the back of my shirt and threw me on his bed.

" AAAHH DONT HURT ME DONT HURT ME I WAS ONLY SHOWING YOU A PICTURE!!!" I yelled as he pinned my hands above my head. " What where you doing out of bed lil missie?" He said smirking. " I told you i was checking the mail and i found a picture if us and i kinda freaked out. Ok now what are you-" I felt kyles lips touch mine causing me to gasp and kyle put his tounge in my mouth. I felt drool go down my cheek. My dreams where coming true.

I heard the doorbell. " DOORBELL... DOORBELL!!!!" I screamed and kyle smirked. About to kiss my lips again until Stan busted through the door.

" HEY GUYS, I HEARD YOU WHERE AT HOME AND I DECIDED TO STOP BYE AND I CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU ARE BUSY SO I AM GONNA LEAVE... KYLE BE CAREFUL AND DONT MAKE HER PREGNAT! BAI!!!!" Stan shouted then left.

My eyes where small... pregnat, where me and kyle gonna... I gasped and looked at Kyle. he smiled and started laughing Stan is such an ass.... He left the room laughing.