Chapter 14 Stan: Did i do it?

With Stan

                 " Teaches you to fuck with Stan Marsh you bastard." I said before the monster screeched at me.

               He lunged at me and I didn't expect to see it coming. It grabbed my leg. I could only think Well piss and shit its got me!

                     I tried to shake it off but I failed. The man pulled me back and threw me over to Kyle, Aurora, Craig, And Tweek.

             He came over and laughed. Aurora woke up but when she saw the monster she flipped out. I hugged her and she hugged back.

            " Who the FUCK do you think you are scaring her like that!? She is a lady and you are some fucked up piece of shit. Fuck you man you fucking suck." I said to the man.

             The man twisted his neck to the other side.

            Aurora buried her face in my chest so she couldn't look at the monsters ugly neck.

             " Stan never leave again..." She said wich made my heart stop. She was sleeping. " I had always loved you too. as well as Craig, Tweek, Token, Clyde, Butters, and Dovakiin. But I saw somthing in kyle and well..." She stopped then started again. " I hope you forgive me." I set her down. I knew I had to finish off this person. I grabbed a knife from Auroras pocket and stood up.

           I ran behind the man and shoved it far into his back. Then i kicked, punched, And Stabbed him in every way that i could. Aurora saw it all.

         The monster fell in defeat as Aurora ran over to me.

                " Stan I thought you where gonna die." she said crying into my shoulder. " Well I didn't. "  I said smiling.

         I looked over to the man and sighed.

                     " Did I Do It?"