chapter 8 Stan

With Aurora
          I ran away and they chased after me. I never wanted to see that fatass ever again after what he did to me. I cried as i was running. I was hystarical. I stopped by a tree and sobbed. " Need a hand?" I heard a very familiar voice. I looked up to see Stan and Token.
With Stan
           What was wrong with Aurora? I thought. I could tell token was thinking the same thing. She was More worried than ever. "S....stan.." She said quietly. I leaned down to say "whats wrong" But she yelled my name again and started hugging me.  I did not expect her to do that so i fell over when she did and Token stared. I had no choice. I hugged her back and she fell asleep. I blushed and Token ran and i called his name. He just ran like a pussy. I didnt know what to do so i just fell asleep.
With Kyle
          " Damnit i knew she would get lost i knew it i knew it I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!" I screamed. I couldnt hold in tears. I let them out. Craig hugged me and so did tweek.  "Kyle ACK look!" Tweek yelled in suprise. I looked over to see Stan and Aurora I ran over and they had cuts all over them. I screamed and put my head in Craigs chest. Not only is my girlfriend cut all over, my best friend is as well.
With Stan

         " Ky.....Kyle.... KYLE!" I yelled.He looked and came running.
With Kyle

          " Stan... Aurora... What the hell happened here?!?!?!?" I asked laying next to stan. I put Aurora in my hands and Stan on my back. For some reason they weighed less. This was odd... I set them down and felt there chests. Aurora was breathing. " S...stan... STAN STAN STAN WAKE UP PLEASE DONT LEAVE YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS I LIVE PLEASE STAN PLEASE!!!"  Too late Stan had passed. I was crying so badly that i passed out. Craig and tweek passed out the same way.
With Cartman
               " Now time to take them to the place." I said licking my knife. " Poor Stan i am sorry i had to end you." I laughed and began dragging them to my hideout.