Chapter 11 Tweeks fall

With Craig

           My eyes grew small. I could not recognise that voice at all. And I know everybody. My eyes shifted to the right and to the left.

           " H... hello w...who goes t...there?" I asked. To be honest I was scared shitless. I couldnt see anything at all and now theres probably a psycho murder behind me. I had a flashlight and so I flipped it on. I flashed the light around and saw nothing.

             I swear i heard a voice. I was getting ready to go back inside when I heard the voice again. " Craig... craig... come to me craig."

           I ran around the house. now i was at the front. " Who are you... what do you want... FUCK OFF! LEAVE ME AND TWEEK ALONE!!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs. Tweek came outside and called my name.

With Tweek

                 " CRAIG!!!!! ACK!" I yelled and got no response. I felt a sudden pain in my head and fell over. " OW CRRRRAAAAIIIIG!" I sobbed. I yelled Craig again. And again and again and again

With Craig

                  " Tweek... TWEEK!" I yelled abd all I heard was crying. I walked around the corner to see a bloody Tweek.

             " AHH NO TWEEK!! OH SHIT I GOTTA CALL SOMEONE...!" I pulled out my phone and before i could call Aurora and kyle, I felt blood gushing out of my stomach. I cried, then fell. I looked over to tweek. " T...Tweek." I said then fainted.