chapter 7 The start of hell

" Um... Tweek you can let go now..." I said tapping tweek on the head. he let go and sat next to craig. Kyle looked at craig and motioned his hand telling him to come here.

           Then they went into the other room.

With kyle

                   "Craig what the fuck was that? " kyle said with anger. " its normal and also look at what he slipped in our pockets. " craig said holding up a piece of paper that said there was gonna be a fair.

With Aurora

           "Kyle can we please go please!" I begged. Craig and tweek left an hour ago and i am trying to get kyle to go the fair. He finaly said yes after i asked six times...

With Cartman

         So there is gonna be a fair today. and i guess they are going. so i will steal Aurora there. my plan is genius heheheheheheheheh i thought in my mind as i stared at kyle and aurora throug the window. now to set up a recruit team...

With kyle and Aurora.

        We where on our way to the fair when i got a sudden cold chill. what if i lose her... what if she is dead when i find her if i lose her.A bunch of thoughts blew threw my mind as we stopped at the fair. "Ok Kyle were here " Aurora yelled in joy. Tweek and Craig where waiting at the gate. I soon discovered that we where not alone. We paid for our tickets and right when i turned around i bumped into eric cartman, Timmy, And Jimmy.