Chapter 15 Stan and Aurora

With Aurora

           I looked all around Craigs yard. That monster surely wasnt dead... or was he. I shook off the thought and continued to walk.

                 I felt sudden hands on my face and I screamed. My mouth was coverd so my scream came out as a muffle.

                " Its just me." the person behind me stated turning me around.

" Stan!" I yelled with joy. I thought he died! " I heard a scream and I thought that monster had gotten you!" I shouted.

With Stan

             I hugged Aurora and she hugged me back. Both of us where pretty beaten up. She was limping. and i was too. We walked back to kyle and them. " Lets take them back inside." I said

             We carried them back inside and set them down on different beds. I knew Craig liked to keep his house cold. I covered everybody up and turns out there was only one bed left.

            I set Kyle on one side of the bed. Aurora called dibs on the middle and I was sleeping by the lamp.

          I was half asleep until I felt cold hands wrap around me. I turned and saw Aurora. She was cold as ice! I rolled over facing her and I about fell off of my bed in the process.

          She fell asleep with her face buried into my chest. I smiled and hugged her tighter. " Stan........" She was sleep talking again. " I like you a lot. Forgive me."

                 I remembered her saying somthing like that when I kicked that monsters ass.

          Why does she want me to forgive her? I thought.

            Three hours later I fell asleep.

With Kyle

            I woke up at around... Six Thirty Five. I saw Aurora and Stan. I had no problem with the fact that Aurora and Stan where Best friends. The probably got cold last night and tried to warm up.

          Craig came in with Tweek.

" Oh my god thats....... Aurora and Stan."