sk8 d8

I could already tell today is gonna be a good day. Peppa and me stayed up practically all night fangirling. I put on my spicy outfit and jump in de boos. As the bus doors open I climb up. I look at the bus driver. She looks me up and down with a disgusted face. I don't think she thought my outfit was school appropriate but it's whatevs. Now that I think about it, the outfit was a little hoey. I put my foot on the first three steps on the bus and begin to walk up them. The bus driver just brushed whatever frustration off and closes the bus doors. I sit down by my friends but i don't really feel like talking to them rn. So i put my headphones in and start to listen to BTS. I zone out looking through the bus window. IDOL is blasting into my ears. I try not to dance but i can't help myself. I end up standing in the bus isle doing fortnite dances. Orange Justice, The Shoop, And the default dance. Everyone applauds.

     I walk off the bus to see Zoey Zebra and Peppa Pig waiting there for me. They wave, and I wave back. I expect to have a normal day, but what i didn't know, it was going to be better than that. "Hey i will brb i'm finna pee." Said Peppa. "Okurrrr" I said. She leaves for the bathroom. Zoey looks into my eyes. "You know, do you think maybe we could, idk hang out sometime?" She says shyly. "Oh yeah you mean with Peppa!" I say. "No.... like... alone?"  She says looking down at the floor. I hope she just means as friends because if i'm honest i'm only interested in Peppa. But just because I feel bad I say. "Sure." with a fake smile. Peppa comes out of the bathroom without washing her hands, I love how she's so dirty. "Well guys I have to go the library real quick, one of my books is almost a month overdue." Says Zoey Zebra. "Alright see you in class!" Peppa says. We both wave.

     Peppa looks at me with a corny smile. "That was a good facetime call we had last night." She says. "IKR??" I say overly excited. "You know, we should definitely hang out this weekend." She says. "I would... love that." I smile. "Where should we go?" asks Peppa. "We could all three go to the ice skating rink." I say. "The ice skating rink would be nice" she smiles, "but... just you and me." She winks and starts walking to class.