luv triangle 🔺

I don't what i to do. I'm stuck. Like that thing Zoey was trying to pick out of her buttcrack earlier. Maybe it's just a faze. Or maybe it's just me. Am I really obbsessed with love. Or am I obbsessed with the person I share it with. Maybe it's both. But at least i'm not like that lady who's obbsessed with eating mattresses. Lmao i'm not even joking she's eaten like eight of them. I really hope Peppa's not mad. I think she is though. Today has been hard. I mean I've had to apolgize to like to people. First Zoey. And then the girl I hit in the face with my hair. Now Peppa?? Oh well... What can I do. After all Joshie says respect ur parents. I love Diary If the Wimpy Kid. It's taught me many lessons. One Respect your parents and two Rowley is a baby hippo. And forget Rodrick. The emo boy of my dreams. He was so tumblr, so aesthetic, so emo. But now he's gone... just like Peppa. But there's something different about this. Rodrick was replaced but Peppa will never be, at least in my heart.
     Zoey approaches me at lunch. "So, Peppa's mad at you?" "Yeah she is." I sigh. "Hey I'm sorry. If I knew that being like this in the first place would have ruined your relationship with Peppa I would have never been this petty." "It's okay. Everyone's petty, trust me." I look down at my feet. Tears want to come out. "So are you and Peppa like not friends anymore or something." "Wish I knew." "I think we should BOTH apologize." "And I think you're right." "Let's do this!"