Chapter 1

.Elizabeth's pov

I dropped the grocery bag into my red Porshe and hopped in. I drove back to mine and my brothers house to clean up before he got back from work. today was my day off so I didn't have to work unless it was urgent. Bella would be coming home from Forks with her son Justin Jay Cellem and her daughter Marceline Michel Cellem. I had been to her house and cleaned up. I also fixe up the room for the babies to be able to fit twins. I was surprised to find a vampire living there with them but he was more surprised to see the Volturi necklace hanging from my neck.

Yeah that's right I joined the volturi big deal.
I was getting ready for my first day of work at the hospital when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up my phone and put it on speaker.

" Hella Ms.Silver we need you to report to work wary we had a major accident happen. Thank you and we look forward to having your help." The dial tone sounded after that.

I needed to get there quickly. I snapped my fingers and I was done getting ready. I ran using my immortal speed to the hospital but left a note telling my brother to pick me up at a certain time.

I ran into the hospital entrance and was quickly shown to the operating room. I ran right into a other doctor and looked up to find Doctor Cullen.

"Good we have another doctor here. We need help identifying three bodies." He smiled which was strange given the subject at hand. I walked with him to help identify the bodies. About 8 people where know surgery and 15 people where in hospital rooms in stable condition. I walked to the table that held the bodies and puls back the sheet covering them. One was a male on the pilot uniform and the others where girls. One appeared to have blonde hair and was wearing capris and a blue shirt. The other woman appeared to be in her early twenties and had brown hair that was dyed crimson from her blood and she was wearing a brown shirt and blue jeans. I looked closer and saw a nose similar to mine. I gasped and stepped back.

"Bella!" I breathed out as I backed into doctor Cullen with tears streaming down my face.

"Who is it?" He asked while patting my back attempting to comfort me.

"You know exactly what I said sir. Your family did leave her after all and vampires don't forget until at least a hundred years passes. " I glare at him as he looks shocked. "You really don't remember me either?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't think so. But if you want to catch up and I might remember you then you can come over to my house after work." He smiled at me and bent down to whisper on my ear." I can save her. She is already transforming" he smiled at me and I backed away.

"Where are the babies?" I asked.

"My daughter is going to adopt Bella's children. She is so happy about it." He laughed.

"I don't think so. I am the next caregiver for my beige and nephew. They are mine." I growled at him. " but I would gladly meet your family again. "

I walked off to sign the adoption papers and finish my work day.

Bella's pov

The plane was falling and all I could do was secure my babies heads so they don't get hurt to badly. I kissed then both goodbye as the plane hit the ground. My world went black as I stared at my children.

-o- time warp three hours

All I could feel was pain. I could hear conversations and felt my body being picked up. A familiar voice whispered in my ear."don't worry Bella. We will save you."