Chapter 13

SPECIAL EXTRA UPLOADDDDDDDDD

MAKES NO SENSE GK THE STORY BUT I FELT LIKE IT

(The girl is annastasia)
The battle. The blood. The screams. The cries.
It all flooded her senses and as time seemed to stop, so did all the noise. She focused on one being she thought she'd never see again.

Jason.

He stood frozen with a sadistic grin plastered onto his face as he towered above a defenseless child, a dagger aimed at her throat. She felt her blood boil.
'How dare he attack the innocent. Ruthless killing isn't permitted.'
Her grip on her sword tightened as she slowly advanced towards him. He stopped, dagger still pressed to the child's throat, and whispered menacing words that caused the child to shiver in fear. Showing how he held her life in his hands.
She stalked towards his back, completely unnoticed by him as he was focused on his target.

A mistake that would surely cost him his life.

Before he had a chance to shove the dagger into the child's throat, she grabbed hold of his wrist and twisted, causing him to drop it as agonizing pain shot up his arm from the his now broken wrist. The grin on his face momentarily flattered as he sized her up.

"Ah, a new toy. This should be fun seeing as how you're just a weak and pathetic human." He sneered out, abandoning the child and allowing her to run free. He pulled another hidden dagger from his belt, getting into a fighting stance.

She stood there emotionless, sword in one hand and nothing in the other. In less then a second they met each other blade to blade. For just a split second, fear flashed in his eyes.

He roughly shoved her sword away, knocking it from her grip and pinning her with her back against a tree. A terrible mistake it would seem for her to have only one weapon. She was now in the place of the child.

He pinned her wrists above her and smiled innocently. "Got you now"

She smiled, an action that seemed to surprise the man. He screamed as blood gushed from the wound in his wrist, her nails where metal and deadly.

He released her and she pounced, the concealed blade on her wrist flickered forward and sank into the flesh between his shoulder blades.
And for the first time that battle she spoke.

"You've forgotten about me? How tragic." Her smile grew as Jason scrambled back in fear, it was her.

"N-never would I have expected you to be here.." He trailed off, the tension clung to the air, Making it difficult for him to breath as his blood continued to flow.

"I'll end you, just like you tried to end me." She sank the blade deep into his chest, puncturing his heart and lung.
"Say goodnight"

She ripped out the blade, and his lifeless body fell to the ground. A sickening sound to all his followers.

There ruthless leader had been taken down.