Chapter 6

Elizabeth's pov

I laughed at Heidi's retreating figure with my brother thrown across her shoulder.

"What's so funny?" Alec asked as he showed me to my temporary living space.

"My brother is going to be devastated when I tell him a girl changed and carried him to his room." I wiped a stray tear from my face. Dang it. now my stomach hurts from all that laughing.

I sighed I'm frustration and adjusted the baby carrier in my arms.

"When is my room gonna be finished?" I asked as we arrived at my temporary room.

"About two days." he shrugged and placed the sleeping babies in a play pin that I didn't notice him set up.

"Well it's late. you best be getting to sleep and don't worry about these two. I think Felix likes them."

"Well if ya say so Alec." I plopped down onto the bed. Alec picked up the play pin with the babies in it and carried them off to there room. I didn't even bother changing out of my clothes. I just kicked off my converse and took off my jewelry.

I snuggled into the fluffy comforter and almost forgot to turn off the light.

"Time for darkness!" I whispered to myself as I reached for the cord to turn off the lamp.

"Ooh It's so dark and scary!" I muttered as I turned the light back on. the sudden darkness had scared me so I grabbed my iPhone and turned the light on for my protection against the evil things that lurk in the dark and shut the light off again.

( I just thought this would be funny to add real fast that my inspiration for the last three paragraphs are what happened to me a moment ago and I couldn't stop laughing at how weird I sounded. okay well back to the story. Bye!)

I snuggled into the bed and sighed. I breathed in and smelled Alec. The bed dipped beside me at a sudden weight was put on it. Cold arms wrapped around me as I drifted into dreamland.

Bella's pov.

"Any luck?" I asked Alice as she paced around the living room.

"No and it's so-" she suddenly stopped as a vision hit her.

"What was it?" I asked while jumping up to shake her.

"I think you siblings and children have been kidnapped by the volturi." She mumbled.

"What did you see?!" Emmet demanded to know.

"I saw Elizabeth passed out on one of the Volturi beds and Alec Volturi was beside her. He had her wrapped in his arms. I also saw Luke screaming on one of the Volturi guest beds as he was changing and Heidi was watching over him. I didn't see the babies though."

"We now we have a clue to where your siblings are but not your kids." Rosalie mocked. She had been really grumpy lately since she didnt get to adopt Bella's children.

"Well if they are with my sister, I will kill anyone who hurts them." I clenched my fist as my eyes blazed with anger.

Aros pov.

My brothers and I laughed as we heard Elizabeth talking to herself. Immortals never cease to amuse me.

"Well brothers, I am going to check on the prince and princess." I stood up and walked to Luke's room.

"How is the prince doing?" I asked Heidi.

"He only screamed once so far."

"Impressive. he shall make a great prince. inform me as soon as he wakes up."

"Yes my king." Heidi bowed as I left the room.

Next was Elizabeth's room.

I was quiet surprised to walk in and find her asleep in Alec's arms. But then he is her mate so he wants to be as close to her as possible.

"How is she." I fought to not show the jealousy in my voice.

"Her breathing in normal give or take a few times when she mumbled stuff in her sleep. Her heart rate is very slow." concern shone in his eyes.

"It is normal for immortal half breeds to practically hibernate when they sleep. Dont wake her up unless you wish to be killed by her. Good night."

I chuckled to myself as I walked back to the throne room to write invitations to the ball we would be hosting.

---

Sorry if this chapter completely sucked. I just wanted to give you guys a chapter so I wouldn't keep you waiting for so long!

Anyways I apologize for the pov changing. I just couldn't find a away to make them longer.

Elizabeth: wait does this mean I'm gonna have to wear a dress????!!

Luke: at least you don't have to wear a tux.

Elizabeth: you turning right now. shouldn't you be screaming in pain?

Luke: *fake screams* happy now?

Bella: shut up guys. the babies are asleep.

Elizabeth: they could sleep threw a tornado -_-