Chapter 11

Elizabeth's pov

My pale blue dress flowed around me as I swam under the water. Bubbles flew out of my mouth as I sighed and tried to pet a small fish that skimmed around my arm. It darted away so I continued to swim toward the cave I have turned into a makeshift house.

"AAAHHHH!" I screeched as I saw the stray mermaid swimming around in my house.

"Oh um hi there." She waved as she swam to a stop in front of me. "is this your house?"

"Uh yeah. Why are you in here?" I asked as I sat on my coral chair.

"I'm here with an important message.", she bowed and straightened up. "You, Elizabeth Silver, have been summoned by Anastasia to meet her at the main core of your mind."

"How do I get there?" I asked no one in particular. I heard a chuckle and turned to face the mermaid again.

"Use your necklace." she said and then disappeared into the shadows. I clutched at the necklace that would forever be on my throat. I closed my eyes and thought of being in Anastasia's meadow of darkness.

I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that I was in Anastasia's meadow.

"Welcome child." Anastasia said as I turned to look at her. "something has happened that has made me have to take control. Would you like to know?"

"Yeah I kinda would." I said in a duh tone.

"Your brother killed you." she smiled and chuckled at my face. He killed me?!

"HOW?!" I freaked and started to pace around a black rose.

"Well it was an accident but you did die when he crushed you in a hug. I can save you but your body will be transported to nocturnia and you will forget most of your life back on earth."

"Do it." I sighed as. life was better even if I wouldn't remember earth.

"Alright then." Her world started to fade as I woke up.

Alec's pov.

I sat in the small room beside Elizabeth when she started to shake. Her eyes snapped open as a blood curdling scream erupted from the depths of her soul.

It had been a month sense the failed ball and all the covens but the Cullen's had gone home.

Anna and the Cullen's came running into the room as her screaming stopped. Anna fell to the ground beside her and whimpered.

"What's happening to them?" Aro asked as he walked in. Followed by the other royals and the rest I the guard stood outside the door.

"Sh-she is b-being transp-ported to Nocturnia. Sense I-I am the c-closest demon to her, I am b-being taken to." Anna whimpered out. they started to fade away and I jumped to keep Elizabeth here with me but she just disappeared along with Anna.

"Well, what do we do now?" Rosalie asked as Emmet started to sob.

"Both of m sisters just disappeared again!" he wailed like a baby.

Heidi came running into the room with a pink and blue bundle in each arm. Both where cooing contently.

"MY BABIES!" Bella screeched as she took hold of them from Heidi's arms.

"Elizabeth was taking care of them but I just can't take it anymore. You can have them for all I care!" Heidi pulled at her hair and she ran out of the room.

"We have to get her back!" I stated as I walked toward the exit.

"I'm sorry to do this to you Alec but I command you to forget all about her." Sarah's voice boomed as her power washed over me.

I fell to the ground and for the first time in over 109 years, I fell unconscious.