Chapter 7

Third person pov

"Give it to me!" a female voice commanded.

"No, beg me." was the simple male voice answer.

"Just freaking give it to me!" A voice whined.

"Fine. Have the smoothie then," Alec replied to Elizabeth. The blonde haired girl came skipping out of the kitchen clutching a cup with a light pink liquid in it. The liquid smelled strongly of strawberries and bananas.

Elizabeth wasnt watching where she was going and ran straight into Aro.

"Oh sorry. I didn't see you there," Elizabeth chirped. Aro chuckled as she stared up at Aro while drinking the smoothie. no matter how much she drank, the cup filled right back up.

"What was with that in there?" Aro questioned as Aro smiled at her.

"Alec wouldn't give me back my smoothie." she shrugged.

"Okay well I came to inform you that we will be hosting a ball tomorrow after your brother wakes up from his transformation. I don't think he should b near you till he has hunted though." Aro rambled as she stared at him.

"Can I pick my dress?" She questioned.

"Yep."

"Okay then. I will see ya there." she scampered off to her room to choose her furniture.

"I want this an this and defiantly that!" Elizabeth mumbled as she clicked buy on the website.

There was a knock on the door and a pair of pink eyes met blue eyes as try walked in the room with a iPad in there hands.

Elizabeth looked at the girl as se entered the room and shut the door behind her.

"Hello. my name is Anna!" Anna chirped. "Master Aro sent me here to help you pick your dress." She walked towards Elizabeth and held out the iiPad.

"Just chose which ever dress you like the most and I will go and get it." She sent Elizabeth a closed eyed smile, revealing her sharp pointed teeth.

"Okay seems simple enough. So Anna, tell me about yourself." Elizabeth mumbled as she took hold of the iPad.

"Well I have been a member of the guard for the past 6 months. I am a cat demon. I'm 15 years old and I had a brother. My Full name is Annastasia Monroe. I was born a human but changed. There isn't much to know about me." Anna looked down at her feet and moved them around.

"Do you have any idea who your brother was?" Elizabeth looked up at the girl.

"I can't remember his name. He disappeared one day when he went hunting." A silent tear rolled down her face and plopped on the floor.

Elizabeth stood up and did something that surprised even herself. She hugged the sad girl. Anna tensed but then relaxed into the hug when she realized Elizabeth wasn't going to hurt her.

Elizabeth pulled away and looked the girl in the eyes.

"You are a super cool girl. Dont let the past bring you down." the older female released the young one.

"Thank you so much!" Anna sobbed.

"Here I have picked my dress. Pick yourself out a dress. You will be my guest and friend at this stupid ball." Elizabeth smiled and handed the iPad to Anna.

"Okay. Thank you Milady."

"Please call me Lizzy."

"Okay Lizzy. Thank you." Anna ran off to get the dresses.

------

Just a quick chapter to you all! I apologize I haven't been posting. I had this chapter nice and long an done but then Wattpad suddenly closed and deleted it all.

I will try to post soon but I also started school and will have to find time for this book.