Chapter 1- Chestnut Boy

All my chapters will be either very short or long until there's a cliffhanger so don't expect anything. I would also like to post every weekend but I can't promise (1 chapter per weekend)

There's this story that I don't tell a lot of people but my first step is telling myself since I need to sort it out in my head. I'm not sure where to start but in going to go straight to the point. My first day of college is where it started.

I was waiting in my room for the first day at college. I normally wait in my room before I go to school because I like to kind of reflect on what the school year might hold. I move schools a lot so I'm used to this. It's weird because when I finally get used to a school I have to move and it's extremely annoying.

It's 8:12, maybe I should start going now. I want to be some how early since it's my first day. As I make my way out of my room I see my dad walking towards me.

He has weirdly amazing hair. His hair is wavy. It's not that long but it goes down to his ears. His eyes are deep light blue and they sparkle in the sun. You'd think it's impossible but he's 40. His hair is losing the strong light brown colour but I'll always love it.

Anyways, he was walking towards me and I'm pretty confused. He tells me "Hey Sam, just so you know there might be something weird happening in school today but don't mind it, it's not important", I wanted to ask him what it is but I know he wouldn't tell me and I also need to head to school.

As I close my front door I suddenly realize that this really is college. If I believed in God I would pray that I stayed to this school. I start walking. The walk from my house to the school is about 20 minutes. I hope there's someone that can walk with me if I get to know them. I like walking alone but not being alone for once would be nice.

I got to school. It's 8:52. I make my way to my first class thats at the other end of the school. It said on the letter I got that I go to this specific room the first day of every year of college. That's weird.

I got to the classroom. It wasn't attached to the actual school. It wasnt that far from the actual school building and the classroom walls were covered in veins. It actually looked like a hut. I still wonder why I had to go here once every year.

I was trying to work out how long the hut was because it looked dirty and well, old. I'd say it was about 40 years old. Before I knew it someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi, um is this where your classroom is because you've kind of just been staring at it. My name is M-", I realized what was going on and hurried to the hut.

I really would of liked to know the guy's name. At least I know what he looks like. He has chestnut skin with black buzzed of hair. He had very nice ear peircings. (Two on each side)
I don't see boys with peircings that much so I might remember him by this. I'll probably meet him again.

As I was hurrying to the hut I realized that it's 9:01. I can't be 1 minute late to class. For all I was thinking I was gonna be early, well I guess not. I opened the door and remembered that something weird is supposed to happen. What if it has something to do with this hut?