Chapter 8- Hey Noah

Before you read this chapter I just want to thank everyone for 200 reads! We're slowly growing and the pressure of a lot of people reading this helps me actually write the story so thank you! Enjoy the chapter!

It's Thursday, nothing special. At least I'm going to the theatre with Noah. He said he's really bored so that's why we're hanging out. He's picking me up at 1pm so I still have some time today since it's only 9am.

I'm such a blob that I only got out of bed at 10am, we're off to a great start. 3 more hours. A perfect time to start to get ready.

I downstairs in my PJ's to the kitchen to make myself some delicious toast.

I finish my toast and go back to my room, look in my closet and think what I should wear today.

My closet is always really messy since I have a lot of clothes that I don't even wear and I don't even clean it.

I pick out a nice outfit that I haven't worn ever before.

It's only 10:30, what else shall I do before 1?

I still need to, brush my hair & teeth, do any necessary hygiene, and pack everything I need for today which is only my phone and purse.

I do all those things and it's just 11am. Time goes slow. I guess I'll just do whatever and wait for 1pm

*

It's finally 1pm and Noah arrives just in time.

He beeps the car horn (signal to come out obviously) and I come outside and open the back car door.

"Yo", i say as I walk in.

"Hey", Noah replies.

We start driving a little bit and suddenly Noah just says, "By the way I didn't tell you what we are watching".

"Oh yeah", I reply

"We're watching King Leer, you know it right, it's one of Shakespeare's work", he says calmly

"Oh yea I like it", I say even though I don't know what it is.

"And it's also 3 hours long so we might be there for a while"

"That's fine, I have the whole day anyway"

We arrive at the theatre, it's a really fancy and expensive building, wonder when it was built.

We buy the tickets at the front, go inside and the play should start in about 10 minutes, we were quite early, so we're the only ones in the theatre. I wonder how many people are coming.

5 minutes past and a few families walk in and take their seats.

Another 5 minutes past, even more people walk, take their seats and the play starts.

Even though I don't know anything about Shakespeare, what I do know I think he's really dope, so I'm enjoying the play.

Our seats are at the tip of the play so we can basically see everything, although it's a little bit hard to see the actual play, it's tiny.