Chapter 5- Another boy?

Greetings
I have exams next week so i don't know what's going to happen but let's hope I publish another chapter next weekend. This chapter is short but maybe its better than the last one? This has more info so have fun reading!

I internally and externally start screaming. I need a screaming bag. I can not be late for my second say at school.

While I jog to school I catch my eye staring at a suspicious guy at the other end of the street.

I run to my next class (history) swiftly but quietly. As I walk in I sit beside Mama like before.

The teacher comes in and apologizes for her being late.

"As you know we have a seating plan now"

"Finally", I said without realising. Mama looked a little bit nervous.

The teacher then called on some people to switch places as she looked at her seating plan page.

I wonder who I'll be sitting beside, I don't really wanna move.

I suspect that the teacher is nearly done but I haven't been called out yet. She then started to teach the class.

Did she skip me?
Will Marc like me in the future?
Will I like him in the future?
Does no one like us so we sit beside eachother?
Do too much people like us?

Hm..

The whole history lesson was kind of boring since Mama didn't talk and the lesson was boring. I don't want to know the different foods eaten in Spain in 1567.

My next class was Astrology. I LOVE astrology. It's interesting but the most amazing part is zodiac signs. It's a good theory that they exist and I do believe in them. Maybe I can find out Mama's sign? I'm a libra, interesting right.

The astrology classroom wasn't that far away. I arrived and went to sit at the back.

A plumpy woman came in (as did the rest of the class) and quickly explained the usual classroom rules.

**Creak**

Our door opens and a tall Asian boy walks in.

"Hi I'm a transfer student, I'm pretty sure this is my class"

"What's your name?"

"Hiromi"

The teacher looked at her page and pointed to an empty seat beside me.

Right, I was hoping I'll have a seat to myself but I guess not, but I'm not overly sad he seems like a cool dude.

"I'm going to have to switch some seats if you don't mind"

Since she seated Hiromi beside me I was skipped, again.

Astrology lasted for 1:20. Long.
I constantly doodled as we didn't talk about anything interesting like I thought we would. (How many moons other planets had) Hiromi also doodled (was not expecting that) but he only doodled astrology symbols.

Was he into astrology too? I hope so. He was doodling the cancer symbol more than anything else (♋) I'm guessing he's a Cancer then. That's cool.

Astrology ended and it was lunch time.

Normally I wait for Julia now (I signed a contract not joking) so I made my way to the benches again.

I finished my lunch and Julia never came. I wonder where she is right now. Is she late? She cants be it's lunch. Whatever it is she's not here and I still have 5 minutes left till lunch ends.

"Hi, do you know where the Maths room is"

"No sorry I don't have maths do I dunno" I replied.

"Oh thats alright, thank you anyways", he said with a small smile.

Wasn't that the transfer guy from Astrology?