Chapter 9- :(

This chapter is longer than my other ones so hope it's good! I'm not very good at expressing the characters emotions in this so please bear with the low emotional level. Also I mentioned a book in this and it's a true story, I have the same book and I also found it outside oof

It's Friday! Finally get to hang with Marc. We're going to the cinema at 5pm so I have so much time, like always. We're watching Coraline, my favourite movie!

I slept in a lot so I don't really have that long to wait. It's 1pm- 24 hours ago I would've been going to the play.

Yesterday was really fun, today has to beat the record then.

I finally get out of bed after just laying there for 2 hours and decide to eat later since I'm not hungry yet.

My dad found a really old book outside on the ground and he told me to investigate it because it seems suspicious, that should pass some time.

I get the book from the top of my drawer and turn to the page with the most information normally, but there wasn't that much information.

The only thing I knew was, that the author is T. S Douglas, the title is 'The Wealth Of The Sea' and it was printed in 1947, Liverpool.

Huh.

That's interesting. It only has 10 chapters and 144 pages.

But I also noticed something very weird, the name at the top is 'James' written in pencil.

Maybe some 'James' owns this book, I might as well hond on to it in school incase a James in my school owns it.
I can then give it back to them, but in the meantime I can read it.

The book is about the sea (obviously) but why would a boy want to learn about the sea printed in 1947, hm.

I put it in my school bag after reading the first chapter and check the time.

2pm, that didn't take that long, maybe I can start getting some food now.

Marc is coming 30mins earlier just incase we're not late. (4:30pm)

I get some cereal that I haven't had in about 2 weeks, take a short shower, brush my teeth and hair, get changed and it's already 4:00.

30 more minutes, what shall I do now in 30mins?

Why not watch some videos, that's what everyone does when they're bored, right?

I start watching some BuzzFeed unsolved, nothing special, until I notice that my clock on the wall says it's 5pm, but my watch says 4?

Oh wait, my watch is wrong because I forgot to forward the time to 1 hour, ugh!!

MAMAS LATE, THE MOVIES STARTING RIGHT NOW WTF.

Right, Sam, calm down, maybe I just heard Mama wrong? Or he's just late..

I text him immediately to make sure that I'm wrong.

Sam ♎- MAMA WTF AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HERE OR AM I JUST DEAF AND I DIDN'T HEAR YOU SAY WHEN THE MOVIE WAS STARTING.

Mama ♐- OMG, Sam I'm so sorry, I totally forgot!! But please don't be mad it's not because I forgot about you, it's because I'm so busy!! Plz forgive me.

Sam ♎- ITS OKAY, BUT WE HAVE TO HANG NEXT WEEK THEN, K?

Mama ♐- YES, I'll make sure not to forget this next time.

That was strange and unexpected. How could he forget though, he planned it, didn't he? I got all read for nothing, UGH!!

Because of how annoyed I was feeling, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some scrumptious ice-cream.

I get a notification from Julia the second I start to go downstairs.

Julia ♍- You still up for tomorrow?

Sam ♎- yea man, can't wait!

At least Julia remembered something.

I feel like Mama's life is slowly falling apart, oh well.

Julia is actually pretty cool, it's so weird she doesn't have many friends. I'm also actually really excited for tomorrow becuase I haven't been swimming in a while.

It's a shame that I have to wake up early tomorrow so I get there in time.

I should probably go to sleep so I can wake up at 9am naturally.

*

After an hour of eating some chocolate ice-cream and watching top 10s on YouTube Sam goes to sleep silently and was a near death experience dream, this is basically how it went.

*

How did I get here? Why am I in a school? I guess I'll go to my next class, history. Why is everyone a zombie in my class all of a sudden.

As I run out of the class the door closes on me.

It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream.

I see a puddle on the ground made out of not water, but a silver liquid. I lay beside the puddle and I suddenly fall into it and find myself in a different location.

I'm in a box, it seems that I'm stuck. The box is made out of thick glass. I try to break the glass but I made no appearing scratch.

The box fills itself with again the silver liquid and the moment I drop down inside the liquid im in an ocean full of the same liquid.

It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream,
It's just a dream.

Apparently I can't swim because I'm flapping my arms around the ocean. I slowly realize that I'm dreaming, close my eyes slowly and stop flapping.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

It's my alarm. Thank goodness it was just a dream.