Chapter 7: I Love You.. So, Please Be Mine.

[ Chapter 7: I Love You.. So, Please Be Mine.]

It was the weekend. Takashi was coming to pick Makoto up. For what you ask? Well..

-Back to the night of the panic attack-

"I think it would be best if you all leave...We can't risk waking her.She badly needs her sleep."Masaki spoke up. Maiko pouted.

"Eh..? But.." Maiko got interupted by Kyoko, who picked her up.

"It's okay. We can visit  Makoto again." Kyoko kindly said, a smile on her face. Maiko smiled cutely and nodded. Miyagi let out a sigh. He walked up to Takashi, holding out his hand for a handshake. "It was nice to finally meet you, Takashi-kun." 

Takashi's facial expression stayed the same as always. He shook the hand of Makoto's father before letting go. He then turned to Masaki,"On the weekend.."He spoke up.

Kyoko's eyes widened.'Oh my. His voice is manly~!'

"Can i please take her out?" Takashi asked.

Masaki's eyes widened,"Ah.. I don't think that'd be wise--"

"Please."Takashi interupted her.

Masaki's eyebrows furrowed. It was something that would surely make Makoto happy but.. There were risks. Masaki sighed,"..I will talk to the doctor about that then contact you if you can." She  replied," If you can though.. Please don't do anything too exciting.. We can't risk her heart failing.

Takashi nodded to what Masaki said.

He hoped for a ..

-Back to the present time-

Yes. It was a yes from the doctor. As long as they don't do anything too wild like go on a roller coaster or anything like that, It should be fine. They have a time limit of an hour and a half though. It cannot go past that no matter what.

Takashi entered the hospital, going up to her room. Once he got to Makoto's room, he was greeted with Makoto who was just looking beautiful. Her hair was up in a neat bun and she had a white dress on that stopped at her knees.

Makoto blushed in embarrassment,looking down,"Uhm..Do i look okay?'She asked.

Takashi smiled softly. He nodded, walking over to her he gently took her hand."Beautiful." Was his reply. That only made the  blonde girl blush darker. She let out a happy giggle. "Thank you." Makoto replied,"Well, Let's get going?~"

Takashi nodded. He led her out of the hospital and into the black limo. "Woah~ This limo is cool,Takashi!" Makoto beamed, sitting down next to him. The limo driver closed the door then got in, starting up the limo. Takashi simply nodded in reply to her.

 The limo began to move towards the mall. "Uhm..Hey, Takashi? "Makoto looked to the tall man,"I'm sorry..."She apologized, looking away,"I must of worried you a lot when i called you. It's just that.. When i  was having a that panic attack,  The person i wanted to talk to the most was you."

Takashi's eyes widened only slightly.Those words.. It made him ever so happy. He put his arm around her , replying with a ,"It's okay." He then leaned in, hugging her.

Makoto blushed then smiled,"..You're always so forgiving, Takashi."She whispered. ".. I guess that's why i love you." Her eyes watered.

The giant felt his heart skip a beat at her words. He pulled away to look at her with a slightly surprised expression. She was blushing up a storm. "S-Sorry.. I just.. I wanted to tell you before i.. Urm..Passed away."