.:Bonus Chapter:. .:Mitsukuni and Hana:.

[Takes place a month after Makoto's funeral.]

It was a snowy day in Japan.  It was freezing outside so everyone was bundled up in the warmest of clothes.

Hana had decided to stay in Japan for awhile since Makoto's death. Wrapping a pink scarf around her neck, She made way to the graveyard with the rest of Makoto's family.

"When is Onee-chan going to wake up? I miss playing with her."Maiko asked Hana, looking up at her with a sad expression. Maiko was far too young to get what happened yet. If she were told, she'd cry non-stop.

Makoto's father picked up Maiko,"Maiko..We have something to tell you.."

"Yeah?~"Maiko smiled  cutely up at her father.

He swallowed, tears in the corner of his eyes. He glanced to his wife then away. He bailed out. There was no way he  could tell such an innocent, young child,"Makoto..has already woken up. She is better now so she is going on a vacation."

Hana bit her lip and looked down.

"Oh!"Maiko's eyes sparkled,"But I thought we were visiting Onee-chan..?"

"We are. " He said, entering the graveyard with everyone. They went to Makoto's large gravestone which read.

'R.I.P

Makoto Takeshima.

Died at a young age due  to her heart.'

There were many flowers around the gravestone, along with a picture of her, smiling. Luckily though, Maiko still couldn't read very well so she didn't know  what it said at the gravestone.

"Here is a place where we can say things to Makoto and where she is, she will get the message."He explained to his daughter.

"Ohh!"Maiko quickly scattered out of his arms and moved down to the gravestone,"Onee-chan, I miss you!Come back soon so we can play!"

Hana's eyes watered, as did Makoto's father and mothers. "Y-Yeah..Come back soon, Mako.."Hana whispered.

All of a sudden two males entered the area."Oh..Hello everyone..!"Mitsukuni greeted them, his  voice trying to be cheerful. Takashi stood by him, staying silent  with his usual blank expression on his face though his eyes were filled with sadness.

"Oh.." Kyoko blinked in surprise,"Hello Mitsukuni, Takashi.."

"Here to visit Makoto?"Miyagi asked, a sad smile on his face. They both nodded in reply.

Takashi walked over, placing red roses on her grave along with a picture of her and him in a small frame that was a pink heart.

All of them sat down and just stayed with Makoto for a while.  They didn't mind the cold. No, Not at all.

They all soon left. First was Takashi. He couldn't handle being there any more. All he did was cry and he didn't want to make the others upset.

Then who left was Makoto's mother because she couldn't take it either.

Then it was Miyagi and Maiko.

Leaving only Mitsukuni and Hana.

Hana just sat there, hugging her knees while staring at the gravestone."Makoto..." Her eyes would of watered but she already cried too much. It was as if she ran out of tears.

Mitsukuni stared at her with sad eyes,"Uhmm..."

Hana blinked then looked over to him.

"Do you want to go get something sweet to eat?"Mitsukuni asked, smiling slightly. He wanted to cheer her up.

Hana sniffled,"I-I guess so..." 

Mitsukuni got up, taking her hand and helping her up too. He let go and smiled at her. She smiled sadly back then they made way to a small commoner cafe that had many sweets. They sat together and just chatted away. They had many things in common.

From up high, Makoto watched them. She smiled softly, her eyes narrowing in a soft way.

They deserve happiness too..

Makoto put away the hand mirror she was watching them from and leaned back on the golden gates. It was as if she was waiting for someone.

Mitsukuni and Hana continued to chat away. Hana smiled at him, causing Mitsukuni to blush. "Want to hang out on the weekend..?"Hana asked shyly.

Mitsukuni grinned,"Of course!"

[ :')  ]