Chapter 6

{While describing the fight in both this chapter and last chapter, I was also thinking of this song. Hah. I'm a bit of a pre-modern music geek; well actually, I'm a big fan of all music genres known to man. OH, I noticed that this story has almost 50 VIEWS! Thank you so much, guys!! I might accidentally mess up with tenses, so forgive me if I do.. My writing is so cringe, I'm sorry!!}

(Crona's POV)

  "Hello, class. My name is Dr. Frank N. Stein, I don't mind any of the nicknames you may give me, as long as it's school appropriate," Stein says while he wipes his stitched clothes and twists the bolt through his head, the ticking noise distracting. I look up to his face as I hear him clear his throat, "Though, I'm sure you all have had me as a teacher before. It's best not to get on my bad side and as long as you follow the rules, we'll be fine." The hand on the large bolt of his head falls inside his coat pocket. As he pauses, the noises coming from the group of kids in the back of the class were evident. Ragnorok soon interrupts the moment. "You think we could steal those hot chips from them, Crona?" I sigh. I just gave him candy this morning, though of course he'd still be hungry. 'Ragnorok..'. Stein cuts me off as he continues talking. "Tomorrow, you'll all take pre assessments." My head rolls back. Dealing with such sounds impossible, I always feel the desperate need to do good (even on assignments like these) and yet I can't study with such little time. "I'm sure you guys'll do fine..." Stein's voice fades out of my ears when my head begins to hurt. "Shiiiiiit, we better skip this class (or maybe the whole school year) before this dude tries to get us to do this work..." 'I'm not skipping school, I'll get in trouble!' "God, don't you wanna stay away from work and have fun for once? You're such a goddamn puss-"  My head falls in my hands after spending some time staring at the ceiling. 'Ragnarok! Please stop saying such vulgar words! You're giving me a headache! You know I'll go mad if I do such..' "Woah, woah, woah! I'm just trying to give you advice for once!" Even though his excuse was terrible, I do feel guilty being angry at him. "Oh yeah, you might want to see what's going on."

    ".... I don't think I've had you in my class before." Our telepathic conversation ends as something tangible's going on. "Uhh... y-yes?" I hear that girl next to me speaking. I wonder what I've missed. I hope not much. I look over to the girl next to me: she has an albeit nice face, very nice in fact. She has really pretty eyes, her skin has a nice and healthy color to it, her (h/c) hair shimmers in the light of the classroom, it's as if the longer I look at her, the prettier she gets. "Heh, I see where you're going with that, she does have a nice ass-" I gasp, my face growing hot as I quickly turn my head. 'R-Ragnarok!!' I cover my warm cheeks with my hands. 'Stop reading my thoughts and stop looking through my cuts! We barely even know her!' Stein's voice continues in the background, "It's a pleasure to have you in this class, I've heard a lot of great things about you from other teachers. You'll need to do 2 pre-assessments for this class." "Wait, what? A-am I the only one doing 2?" "Hah!! I feel really bad for her! Glad we're not in this situation." I'm not surprised that Ragnarok finds this comedic, though it gets me unhappy to see him act in such a cruel manner. "Apparently yes, you appear to be the new student on my roll. You'll do one right now." "Wha- huh?! What's the test we're doing now?" I hear (Y/n) rising from her seat, her voice getting louder. "The test you'll do today is a fighting test." "Ooh, now this is getting good!" I could feel the displeasure radiating from the girl, my sympathy grows for her. Stein gestures her to come down. "This bitch better hurry! I'm excited!!" 'Ragnarok, be quiet!' Eventually, she walks down with a new look on her face, almost filled with confidence. Stein continues, "Great, now let's start your first test. Fight me."

To be honest, fights were never fun nor interesting to me. I never felt excited watching them (nor do I feel pleased to be part of one), though Ragnarok is the one that enjoys being a part of violent situations; it's one of the reasons as to why we always find ourselves in conflict during battles- all the time he pressures me, though we're so different, after all. Even though I claim such, this fight I witness now hits differently.

When (Y/n) stood up and swung her arms in the air, I thought she was just going to turn them into weapons and attempt to attack Stein with them like how all those weapons (who decide not to have a meister) usually fight. I was wrong. She started to..........dance?..... {Tense change (sorta, I guess)!~} I pinch my arm to see if I'm actually awake. Why is she dancing?! How is she dancing so calmly?! I've never seen anyone do something so strange (and perhaps dangerous) during battle! I can't deal with all these questions floating in my head!! "Hey! Tell me what's going on! I can't see through your skin!" If Ragnarok and I haven't made that deal last night (I'd buy him 27 bags of candy if he doesn't rip through my flesh during class), I wonder what he'd think. I guess he must've heard my scrambled questions. 'I don't know..' "Huh? What do you mean you don't know?!?!" 'I don't know!!!! The girl is dancing for some reason!!!' "I gotta watch. I'm coming out!" 'Ragn-!' I gasp as my flesh is immediately torn with the sharp pain I'm familiar with. 'My goodness, Ragnarok...' ".... Ew. I didn't come for some dumb dance recital. Oh! It's my perfect opportunity!!" Ragnarok reaches over to grab the rather large bag of hot chips another student had in his hands. At least that got him quiet. I look back in fright to see that Stein was going to strike (Y/n), and I definitely know that dancing is no match to Stein's rich power. I quickly shut my eyes; when I open them, I notice that (Y/n) has dodged his attack by gracefully leaning backwards. How lucky she is. Though by her wondrous talent, I help but clasp my hands and cheer for her.

  I can't deal with the amazement I feel. I feel this way by the way she dances and fights even though I still can't deal with what's going on. I'm also amazed that I've been focused on these actions with such adrenaline for so long. My eyes have been glued to the fight for a while until Stein blocks (Y/n)'s attack with his hand (somehow), ending the test. "Huh?!" I hear (Y/n) question. "Good job, (y/n)! Im proud. You're done testing for the day, now you can go back to your seat." He gave her a smile and a pat on the back. When (Y/n) came back to her seat, I couldn't help but stare at her. What she did moments before still left me stunned. She faces me, cheeks turning pink. "O-oh, so-sorry...!" I realize I've been staring. The girl chuckles and slumps down in her seat, face still flushed. "Oh, n-no, it's ok really!!" Getting to know her would be fine.

{Heh, I'm trying! Tell me if I went a little too OOC, please. Hope you love this chapter! Love you guys, have a nice day/night! ^ ^}