Dc day

KAT'S POV

Today  Breanna and I thought I would be great to wear dc comic outfits before the masquerade ball tonight. We made Dylan hold a hat with villains/ heroes on piece of paper. I picked heroes so I wanted to be batman or batgirl.  Breanna got villains and I wanted to know who she was going to be but she wouldn't tell me. I go to my room to change into my outfit and someone knocks on my door and I opened it and regretted it. On the other side of the door was Tyler.

" So like we both need date's for the ball tonight. Will you go with me only for tonight?" (Tyler)

" Uh... Okay"(me)

Then he turns around and walks away. I am so confused with him like at first he hates then he wants  to be seen with me. I got dressed and started to  Breanna room knocked on the door. She opened and looked at my shocked face because she was dressed. I asked why Tyler doesn't like me. What she said was amazingly awesome.

" if you want me to change into him and read his mind I can but you have to watch the door because for some reason he knows when I transform into him" (Bre )

" yes...ok" (me)

So she started to glitter around her body and I see a copy of Tyler standing in front of me. When Breanna/Tyler started to speak it was the weird and really sad because of what she said.

"In 8 th grade , Brad and Tyler were best friend then you came in and got to know both of them. Tyler then started to get a crush on you and told Brad. Brad thought it would be funny to ask you out before Tyler did but it didn't go as plan because Brad then developed a crush on you and when he asked you out and said yes. Tyler was heart broken and became that bad boy. So, when he found out that Brad was cheating on you with Brittany. He wanted to get revenge on breaking his heart. So, by breaking your heart it would be his revenge...." (Bre)

" shit can't believe you just did that"(Tyler)

I turn around and see Tyler standing behind me with unshed tears in his eyes. He turns around and starts to run away. So, I take my heels of and run after him I am so thankfully for long legs. I catch up to him and jump on his back and fall down with him. I get up to turn him around and then straddle him to stay.

" Why didn't you ask me after Brad and why haven't you ever ask me even if I was dating Brad "(me)

" I thought you were happy with him and....and i didn't want to take that away from you" (Tyler)

" I wasn't happy with Brad . I was miserable with him. All I thought was if me and you ever went out would I be happy with you instead of him and I knew he was cheating on me for a year but thank you for showing me even if it did break my heart" (me)

Then I just sat there watching him opening and closing his mouth. I decided to kiss him to stop what ever that was. He is shocked at first but then starts to kiss back. A minute later he rolls us over but never broke the kiss until I feel a pole in my inner thigh and the need of air was out of control. When we pull away I notice Dylan and  Breanna standing in the corner watching with wide eyes and laughing at us. Tyler looks over at them and laughs then looks at me.

" I have two important question for you"(Tyler)

"  ask away" ( me)

" will you be my girlfriend"(Tyler)

"Yes"(me)

"Will you go to the ball with as my girlfriend/mate and match outfits with me "(Tyler)

"Yes"(me)

After that I go with  Breanna to find out that she was Harley Quinn and had my shoes. I put that on and went to the mall and bought our outfits. We get a lot of whistles when walking by the guys in the mall. A second later there was a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I yelp because Tyler and Dylan were behind us with angry faces.

" what's wrong and how you get here we left an hour a go"(me)

" you left like that. So, we had to follow you and when we heard the whistles we got angry and here we are "( Tyler/Dylan)

They said at the same time. We handed them their outfits and took their jackets and put them over our clothes and headed home. We had about a couple hours before the ball . So we went to sleep for an hour then woke up and got ready