I wish.....

KAT'S POV

You know what I hate is Sunday and my period. When those two combine it is like h* ll came up and lived inside of me. I hear Dylan pounding on Breanna's door because she locked him out. She also has her period.

" Breanna open this door before I break it open with the help of Tyler"(Dylan)

"Nope"(Bre)

When I heard Tyler's name is when he started to bang on my door demanding me to open the door or he will break it.I just laugh at him.

"Break my door and my grandpa would never let you near me ever again"(me)

"Ok"(Tyler)

Breanna came into my room through the trap door in my wall that we only know about with blood chocolate. Blood chocolate is white chocolate mixed with a lot blood it's made just for vamps. I go to the bathroom and take a shower and clean my you know what and as I step out the blood starts to drip down my leg and  gets all over the floor. I return to my room and start to talk to my sister.

"I wish guys can have periods and go through the pain and bothers"(me)

"I know right"(Bre)

Right after saying that we hear Tyler and Dylan scream outside we open the door and they rush in to go to the bathroom. Both scream the same thing at the exact same time

" We have vagina's and they're freaking bleeding"

Breanna and I run to the bathroom and see what they are screaming and start laughing because they did have vagina and their periods. We learned that Bre and I don't have periods anymore. So we gave them pads and explained the basics to them and leave.

"That's your ability to grant wishes"(Bre)

"Really wish something"(me)

" I wish the boys got cramps with their periods"(Bre)

"Okay"(me)

Two seconds later we hear the boys scream and cry for our names but we throw a book about periods at them and leave to go shopping for clothes