Oh my gosh!!

Breanna POV

It's been months since I been outside this attic room. Supposedly everyone forget that I was up here. Dylan and Tyler went on vacation and the castle was left for the spring break recess. I get the blood I need to survive for the rats that run across the floor and even though I get sick for the diseased blood it's the only thing keeping me alive. I really hope someone remembers that I'm up here because I'm losing the little bit of humanity left , I think the rats blood took most of it away from me. The only thing that I can connect to the outside is the little window at the end of the room that I cannot reach but hear all the sounds of outside. Thats when I hear a car pull up and doors close. This is my chance to leave this horrid room.

"Someone please get me out of this room and some blood "(Me)

I hear about 10 different foot steps coming to the room and the door burst open and I see all the faces that left me here alone . Dylan , Tyler , Katherine, grandpa , my parents and the guards stand at the door with guilt and agony on their face as they take in my appearance which isn't much.

Grandpa comes with the key to the handcuffs and unlock them. I got up and walked right pass everyone, Dylan tried to reach out and touch me but I moved away and went to get some blood because my skin needed to be put back in place and my ribs needed to not show. After I was back to normal I went to my room got my suitcase put my clothes in and left thought the secret door. I needed to get away from the people who left me and get heathy so I went to my beach house on jeju island

Let's see who finds out I'm missing first .