New me

KAT'S POV

So we are all waiting on Breanna , Dylan , and surprisingly Tyler to come out and when they do my breath was literally taken away because my lungs no longer need oxygen. They did a beautiful dance with some friends ( video is the rountine). I started to feel tired right when the party ended. I could feel my organs shutting down. I went to my room but I started to smell the most delicious scent ever and me being me I followed the scent and ended up face to face with Tyler. He literally growl in my face and said.

"No fu*king way are you my mate your an fail attempt of a person even less a vampire . I won't regret because I want you to feel the pain you give to me years ago b*tch. (Tyler)

I sat their like "ok" and went to my room and cried like there was no tomorrow and when I wipe my tears they were stained with blood which I found weird. I knock took me out of my thoughts and when I opened it I cried even more.  Breanna was stand there with a Baby wolf that was silver and looked like the one I always wanted. She walked in my room handed me the wolf and said.

" Don't worry about Tyler , he will come around soon and on a different note this is your spirit animal. You get more every year your a vampire . This one is your first her name is melody. She is a vampire wolf. Come with me I will show my animals. I have 10 because I've been  a vampire for 10 yrs. This is sister bonding right?"(Bre)

" Yes it is sister bonding. After I see your pets can we watch a movie together and get to know each other "( me)

" Yeah just to let you know I am sorry about my outbreak when we first met. I was angry at mother and father not you. can we start over?" (Bre)

"Yes my name is Katherine Smith crowned princess of Transylvania. Who may you be?"(me)

"I am  Breanna Smith also crowned princess of Transylvania"(Bre )

We start laugh like there's no tomorrow. We get to her room and it's light purple my favorite color and then in the corner are two identical wolves , bird's , dog's , horse's, and which I found weird is there are two lion's and tiger's with them. Their names were Doe , Dawn , Nightfall, Sunshine , Bloodlust , Red , Bruno , Bella, Bruce , Smokey, pebbles , and Pongo . We fell asleep in our onesies of superman and batman.  Breanna said that there's a masquerade ball tomorrow and that I should dress up as cat woman , her as harley Quinn , Tyler as batman and Dylan as joker. I thought it was cute that they are matching outfits.