Batman and Robin vs Joker and Harley Quinn

Breanna's POV

So after watching Tyler and kat make up and make out. We went shopping all the guys were trying to flirt with us. Then Dylan and I walk away from Tyler and kat but when this guy said something Dylan freaking flipped out at him.

"Yo sexy why don't you leave the justin bieber look alike and be with a real man"

Dylan looked at me and his eyes were red which was the worst thing for vampire because you thought about murder I tried to calm him down but it didn't work. He walked up to the guy and punched him in the face. I hear a sickening crack and smelled blood. Dylan broke the guys nose and his jaw. He walked away and pulled me with him. His eyes were still red and I had to distracted him from his head. So I kissed him and when I pulled away his eyes were normal. We got home and I took a nap for a little bit. Dylan walked in my room and woke me up. I took a shower and got ready for the ball. When I was done I walked out my room to find Dylan I found him standing outside my door. We head downstairs and run into Tyler and my sister and notice that tyler is a hero and my sister, Dylan , and I are villains.

"Who are you supposed to be?"

"Catwoman is kat and Robin is me. Who are you supposed to be?"(Tyler)

"Harley Quinn and the joker"(Dylan)

We go downstairs and have fun by the time the party is over I am asleep where the tables were at. Dylan had to carry me to my room and put me in my bed and fell asleep on the fall because when I woke up I started to walk with out looking were I was walking and tripped over him and fell on my face.

"Look were you are walking babe that hurt a lot"(Dylan).

I just looked at the floor and groaned because my face hurt. Dylan then got worried.

"Babe are you alright"(Dylan).

I looked at him this time and I touched my nose and when I pulled it back to see there was blood on my hand. Dylan then started to freak out.

"Oh my god! Your nose is broken"(Dylan)

I start to set it back and scream in pain when it's in position and then my bone and skin start to heal and by that time I look over at Dylan and he looks like his in pain and then he fainted. So I took my fangs out bit down on my wrist the blood welled and I put it over his mouth and let some blood drop in his mouth. His eyes fluttered open and he woke.

"That was painful for me to watch sorry"(Dylan).

I kissed him because I was happy that he cared so much about me.

"You know I love you right with all your flaws"(me).

This time he kissed me and then we went to the park and had a lunch outside and we stayed outside the whole day until the stars came out and the sun went down. I am so happy that the suns rays are not so harmful that we can walk in it with out burning from its touch